Reviews for Blood's Promise
Deirdre Morgan chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
So...when are you gonna finish it? I can hardly wait! This isn't anything like Bloodstains (which I think you should also finish) but it's awesome so far!
your friend the anonymous chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
oh hurry up and post the next chapter! i love this story! (but please continue BLOODSTAINS)i HATE it when i'm reading an awesome story that i really enjoy and i can't fish it! (has that ever happened to you?) it happened with BLOODSTAINS and with three other stories but hopefully not BLOOD'S PROMISE. anyway i'm probably rambling again...just please continue both stories. i LOVE them both and will continue reviewing!(hopefully with tips and pointers, if you want that) so anyway i'm rambling again..someone stop me..cheers!
your friend the anonymous chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
this is a really cool story so far. i like roku's new animal; where'd you get the idea for a change? anyway, i'd like it if you would eventually reveal billie's name, but if not that's ok too. i mean it's not really important or anything, i'm just curious ANYWAY i'm probably bugging you a whole bunch with my nagging, but are you going to continue BLOODSTAINS? sorry if i'm unbearably annoying...cheers!
anonymous again sorry chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
this is an awesome story so far. not at ALL like BLOODSTAINS, but fun to read nonetheless. (btw, PLEASE continue BLOODSTAINS; i LOVED that story.) myja is a little..TOO random; i think kiyura should be the more random one. (btw, i like the new spelling of kiura's name; i'm very fond of "iy" names. heheh.) so anyway, please continue BLOODSTAINS and please take my suggestions into consideration. cheers!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hi! remember me? probably not; i don't know how many reviews you get and i'm probably just another one. anyway, i reviewed BLOODSTAINS a couple minutes ago and i remember asking you to write BLOOD'S PROMISE as a separate story; if you don't remember that's ok. so anyway, i hope you haven't replaced BLOODSTAINS and i hope you continue it because i REALLY want to finish it in its original form. sorry if i'm bugging you by being "anonymous", but i don't have an account; i just come here to read the stories. anyway, please consider continuing BLOODSTAINS because i, for one, really enjoyed it. cheers!

P.S. keep up with the awesome stories!
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
oh my gawd! this was so AWESOME! Do you plan on continuing it?
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*grins* Oh my God, I love her! She's so funny! :-D

‘So which brand do you use, Herbal Essences or Pantene? Oh wait . . . it’s Dove, isn’t it?’

That really had me cracking up. That, and the prostitute joke. Utterly awesome. XD

5 starts out of 5! o
BBgail chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Jinny-chan!

I
Ooo-Avia-ooO chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Yayy!

Yeash, so maybe it wasn't all that fast, but most people take like...Months to update.

Oh, I loved the chapter, update soon!

Hasta luego

-Avia-
ThePhantomQueen chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Another awesome chap! I like the revisions you made, makes the chaptr flow much better. I'll try to reciprocate with a new chapter of my own but once again there's a rather large roadblock called school in my way.

Peace :D
Ooo-Avia-ooO chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
That was really good! I was surprised at the fast update, Not that I could complain, I'm happy you updated, I just thought you would take longer...

Any-who, Please update soon! I love the story!
JessicaK chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Hey! Awesome chap. Sorry I haven't been on lately. School's started and they're trying to bury us with homework. I'll get my stuff to you as soon as I have a free moment but that might not be till Labor Day since I'm working EVERY weekend in July the WHOLE day. Anyways choai :D

Jess
Ooo-Avia-ooO chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh

My

God

That

Was

AMAZING!

You have to update soon! This story is so good!
xHollyMarie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
ZOMG.

You are.

Utterly amazing.

Please keep this up, otherwise I will be forced to use my imagination on what might have happend.

And I guarentee it wouldn't be anything like you had imagined.

-checks 'Add story to my Story Alert list'-
ThePhantomQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
AH! Jenny! So good! Loved it! I already told you what I liked about it so yeah...:D :D :D :D