Reviews for Insults from a childs mouth
kyox88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ah! your writing really can connect with the author! you can really make me feel how you feel (or how u want me to feel)! well done!
Limy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I lovelovelove this.

Accurate and perfectly put.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ooh did someone talk shit on myspace? But a poem is a constructive way to deal with it. You should send her and her filthy mouth this poem.
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Brutal and true to life, without the sugarcoated-ness (if that was a word) that you see in many many other poems. I especially loved the penultimate stanza- fantastic stuff!

-D.S.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
o such hatred. good work i can really feel it
byeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Instant satisfaction.
Fictoids chapter 1 . 2/28/2008

El encabalgamiento is what makes this poem powerful. What a punch that last line delivers.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow, brutal. I love the second stanza - it's so ...something. Amazing is not quite right, but it's the closest word I can find to describe it. It was a great read.

-stix-
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Excellent write. The tone makes this so relatable. You put the reader in the situation, and say here it is. No flowers, all bee's, but that's what makes it work. The harshness and the human element of it. Great write. MD:77.
doctor's diagnosis chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
And the title just adds a whole new level to this. I especially love the end. Yes, yes I do.
Toothache chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
"The words you/ misspell on the page/ form the outline/ of your face."

That was my favourite stanza.

It hit me the hardest.

Very beautiful poetry you have.
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
these are all the words i wish i could say about people

obviously

this girl is a bitch

and you depict that well
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
"Reputations/are for my mothers/braided generation,/and honestly/I don't give a fuck/what you think about me." SO GOOD. I just love that. And that's the way I've always felt about people who talk trash about other people; obviously they care a whole hell of a lot more than they claim to if they're taking all this time to say bad things about someone. Nice, honest work. Keep writing! :)
jjferrit chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
yuck, what a disgusting person she must be :(
generically beautiful chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very powerful piece. I wish a "friend" of mine could read it.

-Christine