Reviews for Not What it Was Supposed to Be
Hoodfabulous chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Wow this is really good. Travis is a major dick. Just one thing though... could you make it longer? Please? The longer the wait the more to read...
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was so good, maybe not so realistic because cmon would someone be that cruel and insensitive to be a fake best friend just so he could use her for something as stupid as money and homework? I think not, I mean for all those years, faking it? But I do like the storyline change, because yeah it seems like all the cliche romance stories end up the same. Best friends forever then high school they suddenly have feelings then poof love. As for myself I know I'm a hopeless romantic because I get so attached to sappy really unoriginal stories like that, I want it for myself :P. However I really like that she didnt end up with the jerk it's a nice change, so I think I'm hooked now. I'm absolutely horrible at constructive criticism because I don't pay enough attention, but in the all I really liked the first chapter.
Stella Celestial chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I can't wait until one of them actually finds out what is really wrong with her. and I so can't wait until the whole school finds out that Travis is a cheating liar. and that most of us want to kill him because of it. and just because he said not to I would have made a point to talk to Jack and to tell everybody that he's a cheating liar. I would take the hit and continue. but that's just me wanting him to get what he deserves.
E. Collins chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
this is so good! I hope you update soon! the way keira deals with the whole travis this reminds me of me a little... lol anyway I really like the story so far!
Stella Celestial chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I lvoed it but I want to kick travis's but for saying those things and also because he used her. he wasn't even fased. I also think that the kid that had the skateboard is going to be a very high point character but then again he could just bbe a little side-character. anyway I loved it and I can't wait for the next chappie, and I was also wondering when the next chappie for "What a Pisser" would be posted cause I can't wait. But I still love this story!
punkturnedwriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Damn. My stomach actually hurts. Poor Kiera. If I were her I would have kicked Travis when the sun doesn't shine and then...well, I don't know. I've actually been in this kind of situation before, but the end turned out WAY different.

God. I hate Travis. But I like your story. Skater Dude seems hot. I want to see if he's special in any other way.

Chapter 2 now, please?