Reviews for I Love Arrogance
pinky chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Great story
reader998 chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
a heck of a ride reading this story :D
Aspired Writer chapter 42 . 7/9/2013
Damn, this story was absolutely amazing. Like, I read this all in one sitting and I couldn't stop. I love James, Leah, Olivia and even Ryder. One my favourites, hands down. I can't believe how many times I've come across this story and never thought to give it a chance. Big mistake on my part, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing such. xD
Aspired Writer chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Oh my god, he called her baby! I'm so grinning like an idiot over here!
Aspired Writer chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Haha, oh my god, I loved Kim Possible! I used to watch everyday after I got home from school lol. Anyways, I'm loving this story and now I'm going onto the next chapter. xD
Aspired Writer chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Ugh, Gary is such an a**. I just want her with James, so badly. As for her father, he needs to just disappear and never come back. How could someone do that to their own daughter?
anonymousxx chapter 42 . 2/21/2013
LOVED IT! Too tired to keep writing cuz I've been reading this none stop... NAP TIME!
MEG0205 chapter 42 . 8/4/2012
Love it! Couldn't stop reading! I thought the name James used in his reservation in the last chapter was clever. Lol. Amazing!
Megan :)
Samantha chapter 32 . 1/29/2012
Listen kandy, I'm sorry to say that I can't read anymore. Your plot is very unique, I never saw the arranged marriage coming and I loved it. However this story could benefit from a proof read. Your grammar is pretty good except you tend to change between past and present tense sometimes. Which is totally understandable, I find myself doing this frequently as well. Another thing that would really improve from a proof read would be consistency. I noticed a few of your important facts dont line up, like how you said that James and Hal had never met, but if they did then James's dad could get in big trouble, however James and Hal have met. That time when They decided to ditch school and he took her home. Also the time frames seems a little off. First you said it was November, then you said it was still October. I really have enjoyed your writing, however the anomalies in it become apparent when reading it straight through. I think if you took the time to edit it, you'd have an even more popular story. I'll keep checking back to see if you did, 'cause then I'd deffinatly love to read this over:) hope you don't take my constructive criticism in a bad light, I only mean to promote and encourage your obviously good writing skills.
iamLouieDaWeirdo chapter 42 . 1/14/2012
Awww... KAWAii!
Ice Bubble chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
That's definitely one way to stop a fight. LOL
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*sigh* Something totally non-cliche! I'm loving it already. )
DayDreamer99 chapter 42 . 11/2/2011
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Im so glad that they finally got together. :)
Rooffoo chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
PITY KISS? This girl sure ain't bright or just has very low self esteem. That kiss wasn't even the first and she thinks it's a pity kiss? He's even kissed her at least twice before. Leah's fairly dense... James is pretty much in denial too.
popsicle-stick26 chapter 42 . 6/19/2011
amaaaazing story. LOVED it!:)
882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »