Reviews for Jesus was a liberal?
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
interesting. i am impartial on politics due to all the corruption and lies however i must agree with you. though i think that you mustt realize the side of borderline communisim. some people work their asses off but still have nothing, so it isn't their fault, while others sit on their asses all day making thousands of dollars, so don't you think there should be a little more equality? not say take all from rich and give to poor but at least ake things more available for poor and less gainful for rich.
crazeedaizee411 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That is so great. I once had someone tell me that liberals were better because Jesus "is a liberal" and you answered it in this poem. I agree completely.
Doxology chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Hm...if jesus was here, he'd be a

liberal.

Peace & Love

Hp
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm not religious, but wow, this is just... wow. I've never thought that Jesus was a liberal. Not really sure what I think of him, though... Anne Rice does have a beautiful way of describing him in her "Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt". I'm eagerly waiting for her "Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana". Anyway, I really love this.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I like the whole idea of what political party Jesus would be a member of... Im surprised you feel the need to fight that he was conservative since most conservatives use religion I would think most ppl would think Jesus is a conservative, but it's really a great though and wonderfully written.. it definitely makes you think

I get the point you're making in the beginning, but I think it seems like you imply Jesus thought criminals should die.. I do not think that was your intent, but it sounded a bit like that... maybe change the wording if you didnt mean that and if you did well then I disagree, but ignore my other comments.. lol

PS If youre bored today check out the review game's review marathon the link is in my profile
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Whoa. This was your only story without a review. Well here is your review. Good Work.

-Flare