Reviews for Boys Suck
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
way too fast! slow down on the chemistry, my friend, you totally broke the suspension of disbelief
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Aw, I love the ending! I wish you could continue it! Very, very cute! I love it :-)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Travis sounds really cute so far!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice chapter! I can't wait to read what's next ...
Shreyas chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Loved your writing style, really awesome! Keep doing what you're doing! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
free shipping!
toffeema chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
That was sooo sweet - I LOVE the way you write and your stories. Thanks for writing this and keeping it up for our enjoyment. Really appreciated. :)
Minkaos chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Aww, this was really adorable. I really liked how Travis' family was so large :D
N1GHT.stArs chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
This was so cute! I'm a sucker for short stories with happy endings, and I loved how I got to know Riley and Travis well (avoiding the pitfalls of many short stories where the characters talk and do stuff, but we the readers don't get to know their background stories) while keeping the plot going. Great job :)
my princess ending chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what it is but I love this story. I started to tear up when Travis didn't let go of Riley's hand after the prayer. Maybe it was just the position I was in when I was sitting but I felt a sharp pain in my heart when Travis quickly retreated to his car after the kiss.

I usually read stuff from ADoR (A Drop of Romeo) but I ran out of One-Shots to read so I did some googling. I settled for this and I think this is ADoR worthy. :)

xoxo,
JustWish
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cute
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Aww! That was so damn adorable! Love it!
eslover chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Loved this and LOVE your writing style!
The Book Addict chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I liked that this was so short and sweet (like vanilla ice cream cake). It's nice to read about two people who realize and act on their feelings without any added drama. Sometimes a simple love story is all you need. :)

Suzanne
MissColly chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Read the rest later though.
203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »