Reviews for Boys Suck
Agent Raindrop chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
aw! This was unbelievably sweet! I really enjoyed reading it! And its amazing how you manged to form such real characters in such a short time as well. Very good work. Loved it!
Sarah Allie chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
-gives a girlish little scream- THAT WAS SO CUTE :P! Great job, and this is going on my favorite stories :D Thanks for cheering me up when I wasn't even feeling down :P

Sarah :) x
Ink And Indecision chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Really cute, and just enough of those honest, truly believable expressions or thoughts. Really well done. :)
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
How cute!

Great job,

E.
ConverseKicker16 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
AWW!SWEET! i loved it! very cute! short and sweet too!lol, im like it, too bad it wasnt longer-nudge,nudge-lol..good job! keep it up!-Chels
TwinkleHeart chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
AW!
Dorkie chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
That was definitely adorable. I loved it... and using Thanksgiving rather than Christmas was a nice change. You're right about Christmas being overused (I'm guilty of that myself!). And the cake thing... awesome!
Where'djagoIndigo chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I really liked this one..It was really cute and the cake was such a good idea!
Lily Llynn chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Fun and cute. I love it. (: It's short and completed (two traits of stories I always love) and also really well-written. (: I really really love this. (: And the last line is classic. (:
beccabrighteyes chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
That is so adorable. This one definately goes in my favs
Pot chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Omc. That was totally cute.
HelloLovely chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Awh! This was so cute. I really liked the ending, it was adorable. I can't wait to read your other stuff!

Love,

Becca
artistic dreamer chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
aw! this is so sweet! i love the cake idea! it's so different from all the other stories! Travis' family is so crazy, i love it! i'm sad you stopped here though, i would loved to have continue reading! awesome story!
blurgh87 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
that was really cute! if you happen to write something like this again (short and sweet) i'd definitely read it! nice work.
IndigoAzucena chapter 3 . 1/28/2008