Reviews for Boys Suck
Pixilated chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Well, I really liked this story. It doesn't have one element that makes it stand out, everything just fit in perfectly. I really love Travis, character wise of course. He was very well developed. I wished they talked more though. I love the chemistry between them. When I read the ending it made me smile. I remain without the ability to stop smiling. It was a great read, believe me when I say that I'll try to read more of your stuff. You made my morning.
Dot Cubed chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I absolutely, absolutely loved this. And I really want a Travis right now: he's like the perfect boy to ever exist. This was just such a cute story, one of those ones when you finished there's like a this goofy grin on your face: well, at least I have a goofy grin. Anyway, this was so cute and I enjoyed it! I almost wish it was longer haha.
woodstock1969 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Aw, that was an adorable ending! What a creative way to ask someone out. And you're right, everyone is entitled to at least one crazy uncle (I happen to have three, actually...and a normal one). This was a great short story! Well done!
Story Muse chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
update. Now!
Plastick Hart chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
into the black chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
What a beautiful place to end. Ha. Update soon!
rockMus chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
really good
Pinkamoo chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Aww! Cute! And she didn't seem too surprised when he went nuts when the drum sticks :p

Little kids annoy me. I'm just awfully hopeful that if I have them I will be able to raise them to be kind and sweet existences. Not annoying. Cough.

Better update soon!

Or I'll threaten you again :)

And that's a threat.
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Hey! Another great chapter. Travis is absolutely adorable. I particularly liked the comment he made about his cousin Connor being the one who was "about to hit his had on the ceiling fan." Priceless. Update soon!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
WOO, giant holiday dinners! That's what my family does :D It's pretty much the coolest. Anywho, this is pretty cute :) And pretty original! I don't really know what to say to give it justice ( I never do sadly), but I just wanted to let you know that one more person is reading it and likes it a great deal . I kinda can't wait to see how this dinner goes, lol. On a somewhat unrelated note, I sort of picture Travis as like a younger version of Ned the Pie Maker. The tall lankiness, the adorable grin, the slouch, the...pie XD Alright, I'm done, I promise. See ya :)

God bless,

Chelsea .
icequeen401 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
soo cute
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
aw I like this. Very very cute. I can't wait for the last part. This could actually be a story! Keep it up!

Faith
slee5133 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
that was a quick update. good job! lol dude, that's one huge family. looks fun. anyways try update soon!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Damn it! Semi cliff hanger much. Evil person.

Update soon...or else.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i like the looks of it. lol the boys suck cake is such a good idea. i'll remember that if my friends get dumped. update soon!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »