Reviews for Boys Suck
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I love it
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. Glad I came across it.
swimmingblue chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hi,
I know this story was published a long time ago, but I've read it so many times that it just seemed right to leave you a review (I just got a fp account, too). This is amazing, all of your short stories are amazing. Whenever I come back to this site after a long time, I check your profile to see what's new, and you never disappoint. But, this one is my favorite, the first story of yours that I read, and the one I reread the most. Thank you for posting, I'm sorry for taking so long to tell you how great this is.
Le Tigre chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Hey, this story has been re-reviewed for the A Drop of Romeo Humour archive, with the following review:
This is a cute little story, consisting of just three chapters. EruptingFender9’s writing is excellent, with strong dialogue, and is rich is witty humour.

The story starts with Riley, whose friend has just broken up with her boyfriend, buying her an ice-cream cake that says ‘Boys Suck’. Who should sell her this cake? A boy of course, a very likable, slightly dorky boy called Travis.

This is as sweet as an ice-cream cake with plenty of cute and awkward moments between the pair and the ending itself is just perfect, it really is, and it made me giggle incessantly for a while.
XxDreamsAreBetterThanRealityxX chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! One of my favorites! :D
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Absolutely adorable, I loved the ending :D
DarkestNite chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
this is really good! I like it... though all the guys I know are low life douche bags that need to goto hell... but thats just in my area. I do like the story though, keep it up!
Twinkie216 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I liked it. Though I wasn't sure were this was going so I didn't review, but nice job. I enjoyed it. It was a nice short story. :) I look forward to reading more of your stories later, but it is late...
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
AWWW! i loved that, the end was perfect!
BlueChoko chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
God it was soooo cute! Loved it! :3

I must say I was biting my lip and all, because it was so cute, very good short story! :)
AnnyEspilez chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Woow I liked a lot, It was such a good story.
leavemeialone chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is too cute. That is awesome how she got a cake saying "Boys Suck". She is a good good good friend. Eclairs also sound so good right now. Wow, Travis is really nice for inviting her for Thanksgiving. His family sounds like a real festive. It sounded like an awesome Thanksgiving dinner with everyone there, from good food to awesome people. The end was too cute with the cake. This three-shot is so awesome.
reindrops chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Yay, I liked it. Surprisingly cute.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, I was expecting that, but it was cute nevertheless.'I think this is my favourite of all :)

Hmm, I never celebrated thanksgiving 'cause i'm scottish but I didn't realise it was such a big thing in America. Seems pretty cool though..

And this story has given me a hungering for cake _
Genato chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
The best pick-up line ever! :))
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »