Reviews for Boys Suck
Pranali chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
That's really sweet. I just want you to know it made my day reading this. Thank you!
adiel chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Aww.. That was so cute! Loved it. :D
All Over You chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
This one was short and sweet and I found myself smiling the whole time I read it. Their meeting was totally by chance and I liked that you made everything come full circle when he asked her out via cake frosting message. Definitely creative and I'm glad it was recommended to me! :)
Burrowing Owl chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
That was awkward and cute and I liked it.
gRiZz23 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I love itt! :D hahah melted mi heart;) haha very well written. Good job:) -Shadyy
Nora chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
AW! This was so adorable. I loved the family scene and that moment between Travis and Riley. And the ending just screamed 'ADORABLE'. You've done a wonderful job and this was very well structured. I really liked how you kind of left each chapter at a cliff-hanger. Again, wonderful job with this write more awesome stories like this! I'm not kidding.

-Nora
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
So adorable! :)
x Farii chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Aw! The ending was ADORABLE! xDD
larafrancesca chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I love your stories! aspecially this one as it's the first I ever read of them, although it is only one among many favourites so please keep writing and thank you for sharing your gems! lara
ohmysterygirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
ohmygosh you're amazing !

it has totally been added to my favorites :)
Thundaga.blitz chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
AW. Just got the warm fuzzy feeling after I read this.

Great job! :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hi, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. I'm pleased to tell you that this story has been inducted onto ADoR. Congratulations. :) Here's your raving review:

Come winter, I know I'm going to nominate this author for Best Breakout Author at SKoW. I'm surprised she hasn't been recognized by any awards site yet. She truly is a great author. Boys Suck is only three chapter long, but it'll make you laugh. The dialogue was strong and well-written. Everything tied in together perfectly at the end.

XOXO,

Juliet
Zayren Heart chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Aww.

I love it!

Very well written, also.

-ZH
Jules Carlyle chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
lmao! i love the end of this story i would love to know what happens next :D jules x
Jules Carlyle chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i love this so far its a great opening chapter i loved the cake and am guy who works in a bakery would be my best friend automatically :D off to the next chapter :D jules x
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »