Reviews for Why no one reads your story?
SunsetSprite chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I so agree with you on the Supernatural part. You know why that is? It was all Stephanie Myer, ((if the spellings wrong, I'm sorry.)), fault. -_- If you get what I mean...
sulk chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
Witty and enlightening yet your stigmatisation of AIDS is disheartening as well as wholly problematic and just as embarrassing as the examples you have given of other authors.
Sayryn chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
I have read only the first four chapters of your essay and they amused me to no end. Nice work :)
Fi-Fie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Seriously something like First fic,Please review,I suck at summary, etc didn't tick me off like others might be cuz I did it too and what you said kinda stab me in the heart though but gotta admit it most of is true and it's cool,helpful in some something like MxM,slash,etc is pretty helpful.I'm sure you know it too so I'm not going to flame or whatever even if I don't completely agree with I'm saying is keep going.
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
This was helpful - and at times, funny - so thanks!
Shikaido Yuki chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
lol, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this essay. and to be honest, i've never even browsed the essay section before - i found your title (so very interesting) in talyn gray's profile - in one of her favorite stories. I do browse stories by jumping from profile to profile, clicking at their 'favorite stories'. Thanks for the advice! I really, really like the way you write all those things... very honest and straight-forward and it just made me chuckle. lol. i'm now going to read yet another of your essay: why a story has an audience.

If only I knew essays were this good I'd browse this section a long time ago. Or is it just your essay? Hmm. XD
Shinigami RULES chapter 19 . 12/3/2009
Just read the last chapter and i think you made a lot of great points and my writing ability has improbed for reading this story. I can't wait for the next one mainly because, although its sad to say the other authors of fictionpress need writers like you to help us become better and show us the flaws in conventional writing. Write like its the last chapter you'll ever have, and DIE FLAMERS!
Temaire chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
this is not bad but when i read these kind of things it is just so much more fun if you sound angry, i am just not picking up that vibe
Philodice chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Whoo! I love slash fics!

(I'm rolling on the floor laughing between typing these words. My husband is laughing behind me.)
Miss-You-Too chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Lol, this was hilarious. Some things I could agree with like the anonymous reviews where it's the author reviewing themselves, I even stumbled on a story where it had over a 100 reviews with only 4 chapters and I'm like wow, this story must be good! I was disapoitend to say the least. Not to mention when I looked at the reviews it seemed that is was a bunch of anonymous reviewers having conversation with the author and talking about nothing that pertains to the story.

All in all thing really entertained me and was worth reading in one whole sitting.
CuriousContradiction chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
This actually made me laugh out loud a few times. You make so many good points and put all of my pet peeves and feelings into words and witty comparisons. Thanks for that. You really have a good sense of humor. I'm impressed with your way with words and sarcasm. This piece was very entertaining, and I'll be sure to read it again whenever I see too many people writing things like, "this is my first time posting!" or whatever. It's good to know that someone else out there feels the same way I do. Anyways, sorry, rambling. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Narq chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
I agree with you. M rated stories would improve graphic stuff and swearing, but then, if this story was in depth it should be treated as to an adult perspective insteed of a teen perspective.

Narq.
Narq chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Well, I must say you've done a really good job saying all this. A lot of people, including myself, have this kind of feeling inside ourselves only that we've never said it out loud.

Narq.
japaneset chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL I love this! Just had to praise you for this line:

"Mix and Match, (someone picks up a knife) slash, lemon (all the juice spills)." Heeheehee...

I do, however, appreciate the heads-up on MxM in the summary boxes, because then I know not to read them. ;)
xShadowMaskx chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
Aha... ha... ha. This was... Good. o.O;

It made me lol quite a few times and I am sure I will remember this for quite a while. x3

But in the end, I came to conclusion that writing is really hard work. D: At least, writing and getting your story read. All this genre, rating, etc. stuff. Uh. I think I better settle for writing and not getting read, haha.

Still, I am adding this to favs 'cause of the 'spread the word' business. C; This might just save someone's story so it ought to be read.

Anyways, thank you for your work. x3