Reviews for Fly by Night
Nicole Rayne chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So sad this was never continued :( It looked so very promising. Well, if you ever feel inspired, I'll be sure to read :)
Kel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Your set up for the story is really good. Whether it be your choice in language, or tone and mood, it's all really appropriate given what you have lead the readers to expect in your summary. I know it's been a while that you've posted this up, but please continue. It's a complete waste if you don't.
PegasusWings chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
keep going :) its looking like a great story so far :D i'll shall wait hopefully for your update.
abc123 chewy chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i know the chances of you updating at slim to none

but please try?

this sounds very interesting...
emilybh chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Love it!
liveforthedream chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
sounds very interesting although it looks as though you don't plan on continuing. shame :/

I'll put in on my alert though, just in case. Come back soon.
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I LOVE this. LOVE. Not 'like.' LOVE. If you don't finish this story I'd just die.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I liked it. It's interesting that her mate is weak. Nice work. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hope I like it? I LOVE it! The only reason you don't have the number of reviews you should have is because your talent is obvious from even your summary, and the date you uploaded this is so far, far away. Most people think you gave up on this already! Please, please don't give up on it! It's SO GOOD!
Estelin chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
this was excellent kepp up the good work and writing. i can not wait to read more.
Sweet Child chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This first chapter was amazing. You were just wage enough, while stil revealing the necessary beginning details.

The plot is very interesting. I like the idea of how,for once, the female mate is stronger. Usually the male ones always are.

So, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you'll put it out soon.
kei chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I do want to know what Sienna saw in Killian, though. Maybe it will be explained in later chapters? Still, fantastic beginning.

Update soon! :]

Kei
Myrika chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey! I don't review often, so forgive me if my review is somewhat lacking :) So far, the premise is excellent, and from the summary, it bodes well for future dramatic twists and excitement. Your prose and description are good - no obvious flaws at all. No grammar problems.

What I would have liked to see, however, is a longer prologue. That is, if you had expanded the chase, you could have easily punched up the tension and shown more of Sienna's love for Killian before she lost him. Since this is only the prologue, though, I trust we'll see plenty of tension coming ahead.

I look forward to reading more.
Valkyre chapter 1 . 2/3/2008