Reviews for withering in fields of silver
Thenardier chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liked the brutal honesty here. A very simple piece, pessimistic in tone, tastefully done in moderation.

I loved the a/n. Very fitting way to end it all.
Logios Athena chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loved this!

I could relate.

I don't know how to describe poetry, but this one made me feel something.
Time To Change chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
An interesting piece, beautiful and poignant, yet ambiguous and vague even within the vividness of the imagery. I feel like I should be reading between the lines, and am somehow missing the deeper, more evasive meaning.

I think I should add you to author alert, I haven't read your work in ages and maybe that would stop me missing out :D
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
It feels like there is something being left unsaid in this almost. I like it a lot. Take care.
Leaves of Labefaction chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I don't really understand it, but it is beautiful down (or up) to the very title. Nice job!

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love the ending.. the whole piece is beautiful but the ending was really nice
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Interesting a beautiful. Keep 'em coming!
bad feeling about this chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I loved this. Great symbolism. This reminded me of yet another Rise Against song. It's called The Good Left Undone. It's great; you should check it out.
NitroGlycerine chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I like this one very much too! I think it's a little bit confusing, but that might just be me and my lack of sleep...

Still, you have a way with words that never ceases to amaze me, so, keep on writing! Great job, as usual!