Reviews for Cartonian Legends of Music and Magic
Guacamole chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
story's doing good as always. i like their desert place its always something fun to do stories of but anyways keep up the good work!
Lylithe chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
Great story, very descriptive too. I like how you describe all the politics and cultures, it makes it easier to get immersed into the story and get a feel of the world the characters are in. Can't wait to see what happens next with the mysterious Temple in the prophecy.
TwilightZelda chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Beautiful! I love the description you put into this and especially how much you put into the politics of your world. I just love it when Fantasy stories go into politics. I wonder what will happen next.
Guacamole chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
aw how sad. the city is in ruins but how many years has it been since the last chapter? the babies are already talking...
Guacamole chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
wow how sad but its getting very exciting! a prophecy eh? that'll be interesting to figure out more of! continue to write!
Guacamole chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
oh no Darron's dead! so much new suspense now but its all very exciting and i like it anyways! yay for updating and keep up the good work!
Deleted37 chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Hey, I like your story. I mean, I hate cliffhanger endings and all, but as long as you're planning to continue, I guess I can bear the tension.

I really enjoyed the way that you developed the characters and their relationships to each other. The plot had several interesting twists and turns, and I thought that your worldbuiling was extremely clever. My only suggestion would be to watch the grammar-I noticed a few small slips; nothing that really interfered with the story itself, but enough to make the sentences a bit confusing.

All in all, a lovely story, and I wish you the best of luck on your sequel!

Sincerely Agnes
Guacamole chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
oh wow this story is finished already? it was good then while it lasted! hope the other future projects then are as good! and continue to write!
Guacamole chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
aw the ceremony and gifts they gave each other were cute but sad that they may not see Alan for a while...still good chapter!
Guacamole chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
more suspense i like it! good chapter as usual and yay for update again also lol. continue to write!
Guacamole chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
aw this was a cute chapter! so Alan and Cathy are most likely marrying and Adri and Michael might be together too...but something bad is going to happen soon from what the end of chapter reads...update soon!
Guacamole chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
aw how cute about Alan and Cathy! Michael also seems to be falling for Adri which is good i guess so good that you updated! keep up the good work!
Guacamole chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
aw how cute they all had their babies! but cool that Adri can do magic but can Cathy and the others also do some? hmm i guess i will have to find out. update soon!
Guacamole chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
geez it seems everyone got pregnant those days lol. good story as usual and i see the drama beginning to happen! update again soon!
Guacamole chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
hehe its starting to heat up. someone's trying to take the throne eh? let's see what happens with that...update soon!