Reviews for Horror Movies
kyrric.fictionpresspaperweight chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It works. It works it works it works.

I'm a fan, now.

You're awesome times seven and One-shots work for you. They work for you well.

Awh. I loved the format of this. And the way it switches between the two of them. This could have easily been drawn out into a hugemassive story, But I prefer it this way. Short and incredibly sweet. As opposed to the other one, this was really easy to understand, even though the format was rather unconventional. It's like POETRY. Only story-fied. You're a genius. And the vagueness works. It really does.

I see you've taken to knighting your one shots. Sir One shot the Third. Has a nice ring to it, I think.

On a side note, how did the essay go?
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is so sweet! And even though it's sort of sparse (in a good way), you really learn a lot about the characters.
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow. That was really cute, I love how that if you actually wanted too that could be a big story, but it's cute, and simple, and just...aww. :)
Elizabeth Wonders chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I do think this worked out, it was very simple and cliche but it was also very sweet and writen in a clean cut way. Well done.
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww, this was cute. I love their relationship.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I think it worked really well! The writing flowed well and it was entertaining. I liked how it began and ended with the horror movies.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It worked very well! I really like the way it was written too. For a third one-shot it is better than just good quality is like amazing )
ironazalea chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
:3 Sweet, unique, and beautiful. Made me smile, made me squee.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I kinda hate it when authors go all "look! this word is ITALICIZED and BOLDED" excessively, but I'll let you slide because this is so cute/sweet/fluffy/well-written. (: I like it, and I'm glad xoxluurve added it to our c2. (:
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
writing flows pretty smoothly and all. i think this is cute and interesting, hahaha. :D
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw, that was cute :) I liked it!

Very well written, it flowed nicely!

-Aria
x3life chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aw this was so cute! )
kardula chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
aw, that was really cute! i liked it a lot!
the.mad.hatter's.accomplice chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw...so cute. I really have got to stop writing reviews that basically say "I love it, it's wonderful, blah, blah, blah"
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
E! I love One Shot The Third (cute name)

the writing style of this sotry is brilliant and cute and fluffy and unique and everything awesome.

]