Reviews for Horror Movies
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh, these one shots; they leave me frantic for the next chapter and then it's like a punch in the freaking gut! Oh, ya, it's a one shot- no more! It's always a tramatic realization. This was really sweet; I enjoyed it :)
Ramiele Malubay chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Whoa, nice nice fluff on the road )
contraband fairy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hello again!

Can you tell I'm procrastinating! I'm slowly making my way through a whole bunch of your writing that I haven't read yet!

I loved this... it was soo sweet! Every now and then one needs a little bit of pure and unadulterated fluff just because, so this was entirely perfect for that!

Fav line: "She once told him that he was like her pet, easy to get rid of (lock him outside) and to take care of (a box of cereal and milk fed him, plus he’d been potty trained before they started flatting together)." LOL!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is really cute!
hulha chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
i love all your work!

great job!
Anne chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
that hit me... wow... good story
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
its pure genius and i love it.

you're amazing.

and completely quirky

it's flabbergasting.
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw... I LOVE THIS STORY! It made me smile. :) Bravo and thanks for posting! :)
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aww very VERY cute!

and i love fluff, so anytime you have writers block and end up writing more fluff, you can be sure i'm going to read it, ahaha.
Imalefty chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
it was a nice nameless couple - i like how their relationship centers around the horror movies and their friendship.

i thought it could be a bit more detailed... but i guess the point of it was to be vague.

the format was okay... it got kind of hard to read at points, and i'm not sure what you were getting at with the bolds and italics. i think the piece may have been more effective without them.

it's kind of like a poem-story. :) good job.

-Lefty (from the review marathon hosted by the review game forum! - link on my profile page)
dawnimoya chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aww.. this was so sweet! i love the nameless couple approach too.(:

cheers and have an awesome day ahead!
cls81690 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw, I love fluff. I also love the nameless thing. It was cute and fairly well-written. However, I suggest you start your politics essay in the middle and then go back and do the beginning later.
Kristine 3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
ABSOLUTELY fabulous! :D It DEFINITELY worked! GOSH, I LOVE your writing! :D

Kristine
Pot chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aww. Cute. I hate horror movies, my friend jumps into my lap - literally - and then screams loudly. I find horror movies funny... :)
Kira chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is adorable. Great job.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »