Reviews for Poison Ice
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I like that Isamu has such culturally diverse parents. This story is really good so far!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Poor Isamu, a lot of people seem to be after him don't they?
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I like how this goes into Isamu and Atsumori's parents lives and stuff. Not a lot of manga stories do that.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Atsumori and Akuhito are really cute.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I like how you go into Isamu's life and his relationship with his parents.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This started off so sad. Poor little Isamu!
King Corn chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Holy there was a lot that happened in this chapter. I love how much information you manage to pack into a single chapter. Your writing is masterful and your characters are just awesome! Please update again! Now that I'm back I really want to see your new developments!
King Corn chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
It looks like Chimiri and Isami are going to have that fated meeting after all. This could only mean trouble for the half-breed.
King Corn chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Man, more characters and development coming into play and Chimiri is just evil. He's that bad guy I'm going to love to hate I have a feeling.
King Corn chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
It's good to see you writing your own story. This way you have the correct feel for the characters, since they are all yours. It's nice to see your writing as well. You're a great author and I really liked this chapter. Things are getting intense and I can't wait until your next one comes out! Please hurry and update!
King Corn chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
This was a good chapter. I really like the description of the soul thing and I like your take on transmigration. I also love the little Ortega and Byakko prom scene. I love that couple. They are so awesome and the best parents in Poison Ice!
King Corn chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
There was good interaction here. Onyx and Isamu are cute but I'd like to know more about other characters too. Definitely update sooner this time. It was a long wait.
King Corn chapter 9 . 2/14/2014

Who cares about Atsumori or Tomoe or Isano. Bleh to them! Blah!

Yeah, awesome chapter, Xylos cracks me up and ISano is as evil as ever. Please update soon!
King Corn chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I didn't review this chapter...Dang. Well, here's a review, BOOYAH! Actually, I don't know what to say for this chapter other then good chapter but that's boring so...yeah.
King Corn chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Family time with the Suzukis. A plan to steal Chimiri's soul, weird dreams and boy love! Nothing like Poison Ice for ya! It's a good addition to lovely things that make my world go around.

Keep on writing! You're amazing!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »