Reviews for Poison Ice
King Corn chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Wow, poor Akuhito and Ortega. They have to deal with bastich Atsumori...Grr...What a dorkhead. I'm interested in the whole ISamu thing. I wonder what's going to happen, especially if Isano finds Byakko again...
King Corn chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
A lot of arguing between Atsumori and his father. It doesn't seem like they have a very good relationship. I wonder why...
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Wow, Atsumori has serious problems and maybe even destructive ones. His confusion with Akuhito and his anger towards Isamu for being a 'recent addition' in the family. He seems like he has a lot of pain.

I kinda feel sorry for him.
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Wow, this is such a cool story! I really like how it's starting off. You had a long prolouge but this chapter is just as interesting. You never cease to amaze me.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Geez! I'm so late for this I LOVE LOVE LURVE the depressing stuff! So naturally I like this. It's kind of a good thing Chimiri died because he was too happy and his mom was a total bitch. Isamu should have killed his mother...

I think that would have been interesting.

I wonder what will happen now. I feel sorry for the guy.
Axis Tripper chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Aw, this is the last chapter? I really want you to update! I love this story so much so I look forward to you giving it an update! Please write more. This is one of my favorite stories and I was so happy that you wrote it and blessed me with such wonderful characters and an exciting plot. This story rocks and who cares who says otherwise? It's one of the best on Fictionpress and you deserve 200 reviews!
Axis Tripper chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Solistice x Isano, Isamu x Onyx (I guilty ship Chimiri x Isamu) and Atsumori x Akuhito. Best couples. I love them all.
Axis Tripper chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Chimiri gives me chills. I think he'll end up being an awesome bad guy. Maybe even moreso than Isano.
Axis Tripper chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Another great chapter that just kind of hopped back and fourth and showed us progression of the characters. Everyone is so interesting. I love them all so much. There's not a character I don't hate, not even Tomoe.
Axis Tripper chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Chimiri came back? Or rather, a really weird version of Chimiri came back. This is going to get interesting really fast. Nice background on Isano, too.
Axis Tripper chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
It's nice to see more things regarding Chimiri coming out. I was interested in his character since the beginning but I didn't think he'd end up playing any major role, just sort of be that one friend in the background. I'm glad you added that nice flashback.
Axis Tripper chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Yeah...Tomoe was sort of annoying but her death scene was written very well. I love how descriptive you are of your characters and how wonderful the world that you make for them is. I'm totally hooked on Poison Ice.
Axis Tripper chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Onyx and Ortega are hands down my favorite female characters. Awesome duo of the o named people there. But I really love Onyx's character. This story is just amazing as always.
Axis Tripper chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Xylos is really interesting too. Man, he's one of m6y favorites as well. If there's one thing I really love about this story, besides that it's just amazing in general, it's that you have so many great, deep characters and awesome plots going all at one time and you can keep track of everything so well. With every chapter I read, I get more and more into your world and the wonderful characters in it.
Axis Tripper chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This is definitely the calm before the storm because I see it brewing up with Isano and a lot of other characters. I wonder what will happen when Taigumo clashes with everyone.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »