Reviews for Said the Spider to the Fly
Anon-e-moose chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
Alright, I'm going to say I frikin' hate you firstly. I also love you because that was the most beautiful story I have read in a long time. It brought me to tears at points, well mostly the ending. Excel is just my... hero, I think the right term is. She is just the epitome of the average girl really. Pixie, dear lord. Serena, I think it was safe to say that I wanted to claw her eyes out but jeez, it was beautiful. I was sobbing to myself in my room at 3 in the morning whilst Iread this- as I read Malachi shoot Excel.
All I am saying is that this is perfection and deserves to be published milady.
I'll be re-reading this over and over again.
Gracias,
Fiona Edmunds.
mac chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
not to burn you or whetever, but... you prattle on with one this and one that like your trying to be a totally pretentious ass, and i tell you what, you are succeediing . your little story is too long and overblown.
SamLovebottom chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
Go and get this published, omg it was amazing and I so shipped Malachai and Excel!
Ginsx chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very good nice detail
LindaKu chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
I had just came across your story and fell in love with it. The description, the emotions, it was all there. My favorite character has to be Malachi, I mean the guy is pretty kick ass! Haha I love your writing style and wish you luck on any other stories you are writing.
Linnea chapter 30 . 7/19/2010
Goddammit that was a good read. I'd pay to have that as a book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single chapter. The events, storyline, characters, everything was so well put together. Even the cause for the outbreak was well thought up! Good job. I liked it :)

Linnea
The Gray Witch chapter 26 . 10/8/2009
Oh my god... I'm a fucking idiot! Up until this Chapter, I though Excel was a boy, no shit. But you never gave an hints to her gender, Jerk. Other than that, great story!
TERMINATED chapter 30 . 10/5/2009
Ok I should start out by admitting I have a zombie addiction. So read any zombie stories on here, link me. Watch a zombie movie or read a zombie book tell me the name and who its by so I can try to find it!

This story was AWESOME. I have to be honest I'm tired as fuck and have to be up in about 2 hours :/ but I stayed up to read this story.. I've even added to favourites and I'd like to know what did happen to Kai and Excel... Did they live? Die? Become zombies? And why didn't Kai love her? They made an amazing couple!

Lulu x
Jane P chapter 30 . 9/30/2009
hi! i was just searching zombie fictions and i came across this one.

i have to say its probably one of the best stories i've read on this site, like, wow. honestly its just amazing.

althought (i dont meen to sound rude) but there were some things i couldn't understand...

like who shot ian/held a knife to cathy (although im guessing it was the scientist crew)

and did the scientists also shoot at excel when she was on the roof?

and why was (little boy, forgotten his name sorry) cut open?

ahh and i was wondering if the zombies were intelligent becuase you describedd them sneaking around, oh and why did the zombies randomly grab people instead of eating them on the spot?

oh and (last thing i promise) did the zombies not eat excel becuse she was already infected?

(btw did her brother eat more of the cafeteria food then her? becuase if she was infected from the beginning it took a while for her to turn)

anyway this is just pure curiousity, please don't think im criticising your story, becuase i really, really loved it. honestly, im a huge zombie fan and i have to say your story ripps on most zombie movies ive seen.

anyway, great story haha, it was really awesome :D
jane chapter 30 . 9/26/2009
omgosh this is amazing! by far one of the best (if not the best) zombie stories i've read! i was so sad about the ending but loved the realism of it.

just... incredible!

thankyou for writing such a great story
Accalia Nekoda chapter 30 . 8/11/2009
This is by far the best story I have ever read on this site.

...

I don't really have anything else to say... Just, oh my god...
Accalia Nekoda chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
At first, I liked Serena (somewhat).

But after this chapter, I absolutely despise her.

But... I don't think I would as much if it weren't for the fact that Excel and I are practically the same. lol.

I had one of my friends read this, and he started calling me Excel...

So I think he saw it, too...

And this story is awesome. I love reading her thoughts and whatnot... And when she thinks, "I need to stop asking myself questions," or something like that, in the previous chapters. That's really something I would do. lol.

And I hate that it's getting closer to the end of the story, but I'm really interested in finding out what happens.

I'm just glad it's already complete so I wouldn't have to wait for the updates.

You should write more stories like this. You're a very good writer.

(And oh my god, I love George and Pixie. lol)
Unknown chapter 30 . 8/5/2009
wonderful story! the ending was so sad i started bawling my eyes out. did excel and malachi die? yeah, just a bit confused there.
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is an awesome idea.
LeglessEasel chapter 30 . 3/29/2009
Amazing, simply amazing.

I'm addicted to this story, it has to be one of the best I've ever read.

I admire how you made this story so enjoyable with thick plot, lovable main characters, and amazing mental images. Zombie dingdong has to be one of my favorites. *Shivers*

You know how to make a good emotional scene, as well. I nearly cried on several occasions, and my heart was racing more than once. Or twice. And let me tell you, I got quite frustrated when they wouldn't believe Excel about Serena! Heh... *Blush*

It kinda bummed me out that that two awesome main characters died...But, I suppose, it was going to happen anyways.

I'm going to check out your profile and see what other wonderfully entertaining things you've made.

Really, keep up the good work!
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »