Reviews for Forgotten
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
thank you for the a/n, i needed that after reading this poem. very heartfelt and RAW. i felt like i was reading right into the speaker's heart, plucking their heartstrings. very nice.
tearing hands chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
The simile between the twin towers and a sand castle is really powerful and my favorite part of this piece. I also really like the use of the second person and how a lot of these experiences are really relatable.

But it seems like the poem looses some of its flow in the middle, and maybe "They yell at you" would make more sense in the past tense as "They yelled at you", and same for the part about the friends laughing. The ending seems off to me somehow, and I don't really like the "But yeah" because it makes it seem abrupt and disconnected from the rest of the poem.

Overall, I think it's really good, especially the descriptions in the beginning.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very impacting and thought provoking. Its scary to think about. Stuff like this happenes to people every day and that is truly a scary thing to think about. You've portrayed the situation incredibly well. Very well written, great job.
whos this gabe character chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i really liked it. everything was worded perfectly...

how do you write so well? i'm jealous...lol

looking forward to more from you:)

gabe