Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
JadeDream chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
AHH NO nonononono! evil parents...and BAD LEAH! I like Tristan if that wasnt obvious haha...update son!
oldie1 chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
Awh, that was a rather depressing chapter :( lol Is Tristan really going to be happy with the promotion? I hope not. :)

Update soon, please!

&

I love "Stranger Things Have Happened" alreay. I can't wait for another chapter on it too! :D
Beksky chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
Good chapter :)
MungojerriesBelle chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
NO! SHE HAS TO STAY AT LUCKY MART AND TRISTAN! NO! lol. I'm pretty sure that isn't how the story will end, but, just in case. That's not good. btw, have you read the Twilight series?
insanity-ward chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
omg that's so sad! totally wicked awesome chapter, but so damn emotional! can't wait til the next one! update soon! ]
Writing4Eternity chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
Nice!
Jane chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
FANTASTIC.

btw, is the tile of this story in anyway inspired by the song Nobody's Fault But Mine by Led Zeppelin?

It's on mother ship (freaking awesome album!)

And although I find the song doesn't suit the story (yet) I still like the title :D

update son
I'm Just Alex chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
INCREDIBLE!

;D

you update quickly, chicka!
I'm Just Alex chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
OH

MY

GOD

!

BEST CHAPTER FOR SURE!

I HATE Jake so so so so SO much! Seriously, he was SO mean ! Leah was just sticking up for her friend and he had to go and make her CRY! :'(

D:

Oh well, TRISTAN CAME TO THE RESCUE ;D ! And Leah ALMOST told him! Maybe at the wedding she'll tell him how she feels...?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS MIGHTY

UPDATE SOON WOMAN!
I'm Just Alex chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
GR HAILEY!

Get her over here so I can smack that b*tch up a little bit ;D!

hehe seriously I don't like her very much

even if it means Tristan and Leah "fake dating" again it still means an annoying pest / little spy.

Gr!
I'm Just Alex chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
Awe Tristan and Leah are going to the wedding together! LOVE!

AND Leah's getting another chance to quit her job ;D!
I'm Just Alex chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
I LOVED Bella and Leah's little fight! Me and my BFF are like that too ;) hehe

and OMG poor Bella D: Jake is such a stupid jerk, I wanna kick him where it hurts, if you know what I mean ;) hehe

AND FINALLY Leah admits that she LOVES Tristan!

ABOUT FRIGGING TIME!

;)
I'm Just Alex chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
Short chappy :'( *tear*

Oh well, it was STILL wicked :D !

I wish Leah and Tristan would just fall in love already! It's so frustrating waiting D:

hehe, kidding!

I love waiting for it ;)
I'm Just Alex chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
OH

MY

FREAKIN'

GOD

!

They are SO CUTE!

:D :D :D

that ending made me smile SUPER wide

seriously,

it looks like Tristan has realized he loves Leah (if only he could admit when he wasn't drunk.. hehe) now it's her turn!

LOVE THIS!
I'm Just Alex chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
*dances*

That was INCREDIBLE!

I was laughing OUT LOUD the ENTIRE chapter!

Tristan is SO funny and he played the part SO well, too bad it looks like it isn't going to work out :( *tear* :'(
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »