Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
DorkExpress chapter 22 . 3/17/2011
Oh, you fixed my chessy, sarcatic and lovey dovey story addiction!

Thank you!

Oh, by the way, I loved Tristan!

XOXO
Quiet Chaos chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
This was such a cute story! I was literally either laughing, awing, or smiling my head off when I was reading this. I thought Tristan was so amazingly cute as the love interest. I was a bit confused on why in the beginning Leah hated him so much though, I mean he only said one thing, right? But anyway, he was awesome. I loved how he was such a big softy on the inside. One of his lines in the second to last chapter (Sharing is for squares. And I'm a circle.) is something that I'm going to say to my friends now. xD I thought it was a bit unrealistic that Leah's parents basically ruled her life-she's in college so why is she letting them choose who she can and can't see again? But either way, this was such a sweet story I can feel my heart melting. AW. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
hi I have read it and think you are write about it , it is definitely not up to the standard of your other stories ...

I would love to see more character development and ... seriously I don't like Leah much she is way too weak for my taste
butterflywishes chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love this story! And I love the names you chose too :)
no-ones-puppet chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
So freaking adorable! Truly! I know the story is complete but hopefully there is a sequel up for Bella... It'd suck if she were left out of the love fest! :)
silverspigot chapter 22 . 9/17/2010
I actually read this a while ago, but forgot to review! I love this story! You are an AWESOME WRITER! Great stuff, great names and...stuff.
Alornia chapter 22 . 9/11/2010
This was a really fun story; I loved Tristan, he was just so cute! Leah was a bit dense, but I thought the two of them went well together.
Dustland chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
:D
do not click chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
this is such a good story. you are a really good writer, just thank you for writing this :)
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
lol am i the only person who thinks that Jake from collegehumor is hot?

Loving the story by the way! i'll comment again once i get to the end ( :
Bluecoco100 chapter 22 . 5/30/2010
such a cute story, i loved every bit of it.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 22 . 4/11/2010
:D I see a false claim in the summary! This is an awesome story, which is FAR from awful! :D I LOVED IT. One of my favs...and i love emo goth guys! :D they're so yummy. Leah and Tristan together are SO adorable!
WhenItRains chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
This was very well done. I loved it and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I love the story and the interactions between Leah and Tristan. It was cute and fun to read. I wish you would take "This story is awful" out of your summary because it's not awful. It's awesome and it's one of my favorites.
ghurl00 chapter 22 . 1/23/2010
Aw.. Love this story!) Tristan is such a cutie!) He's adorable!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 22 . 1/12/2010
This isn't awful, this is awesome!

One of your very best, i love it!
530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »