Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
Stooped chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
Oh my god! WHAT WORDS DID SHE SAY? Oh, I bet she says that she's happy for her doesn't she? UGH! UPDATE QUICK!
insanity-ward chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
wicked awesome chapter! luved it! can't wait to find out what Leah's mom says, PLZ UPDATE SOON! ]
Fairyworld1217 chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
No you can't end the chapter there! Update soon!
Holiday in Spain chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
I can't even imagine what they're going to tell her. It's awesome, the story. I love it.
emotionless-stares chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
It's kinda weird that their parents weren't totally shocked. Anyway, I wonder what her mom said to her. Since she said that the magic words never came.
xbrunnettex0 chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
i love this story! hmm i wonder what they say.. its either going to be " i love ur new friend" orr.. " we want u to come home " personally i think they know whats going on. but yess i love tristan! but i think hes going to screw something up.. and not realize that he likes Leah until she gets hurts or something like that. but yess update soon!
live.in.content chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
haha. that was awesome! update soon!
JadeDream chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
update soon! i cant wait to see what her parents said haha
SimplySweetnSour chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
hmm, i wonder if she's being forced to move to another school or going to rehab xD
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
No, no, no! That was a cliff hanger! What did her parents say? Great, now I'm just dying to know! I shouldn't be dying! Upate soon, I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! :D

HC
oldie1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
Fantastic! I can’t wait for the next one!

I laughed so hard when I read this bit:

“Tristan sat down first, and as I leaned down to sit too, his hand came crashing into my ass making a loud smacking noise that could be heard four streets down.”

God.. how hilarious.
HoneyPunch chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Hey, I just read your authors note on the last chapter and thought I'd give you some love. :p Don't feel too discouraged when some people don't review anymore. So long as at least one person is reading it and you get some enjoyment and fufilment from writing, keep at it. Oh, and update soon!
Lauraa chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
Love Love Love. More soon please!;)
brilliantfusion chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
I absolutely love these cheery "creepy" guys :D For some odd reason, they make me quite happy :P I could probably get high off of them :D jk :)
SimplySweetnSour chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
i never would have guessed tristen's sister would own a bike :P
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »