Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
LocalYokel chapter 22 . 12/31/2009
oh i do love a happy ending :)

fantastique story!
LocalYokel chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
“The electricity!” I quickly spluttered, “It was so strong, like wow!”

AHAHAHAHAAHA!

that just killed me! :D

i'm liking this so far :)
gabbyweasley62195 chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
Oh my goodness the nightmere before christmas! that had me laughing for a good 25min! Dont get me wrong i love that movie but its the classic emo kid movie. that what made it so funny!
christinaxxyo chapter 22 . 12/26/2009
Tristan and Leah are adorable together and this was an amazing story! I loved how you worked everything and this was really interesting :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Haha, that was a great first chapter :) I can't wait to read more because they (Leah and Tristan) seem really interesting!
anber chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
wowowow.

i absolutely adore this story! especially knowing that hes a punk. yum. haha. well done! xx x
blurrylights chapter 22 . 12/2/2009
I wish there was more of a conclusion with Hailey. She really doesn't seem that terrible.

But overall, i really enjoyed the story. it was cute!
TheLike chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
Perfect! Perfect ending to the chapter! I love this story, for real. I think its pretty much tied with Stranger things have Happened, which is the greatest story ever by the way!
TheLike chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
Wow! i woke up super early this morning and thought about this story, and here I am at 6am reading. Great job
TheLike chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
excellent chapter
slee5133 chapter 22 . 9/27/2009
aww. i love it! tristan's so sweet. great job!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Um, so I already read this long before and I'm not sure whether I reviwed a not. If not, i'm sorry ( i'm really lazy)

But anyway, I love it! It's awesome. And I'm adding it to my C2.
psycho angel chapter 21 . 6/5/2009
you are awesome!
KyKy chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
The sharing is for squares and im a circle line is absolutly great! me and my friend use it all the time! haha. love the story!
TheWriter chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
piercings, huh? interesting.

piercings aren't that painful. i have four and they didn't hurt at all. i was literally saying, "It's over? Already? Huh?"

i just re-read my review right now and saying four piercings like that sounds pretty hectic. but, no, not really. i just have two on each ear. it's not too flashy.

well, before i went off on my rant, i was about to say that i liked the chapters so far. and tristan isn't really much like edward cullen so im impressed.

great job!