Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
hellolonely chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
Aw, the story is done! I had an amazing time reading it. The ending was really short, but really cute and totally Leah ahah.

:D
Fairyworld1217 chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
Aw that was such a great story! I'm going to miss it big time. Keep writing! You're good. :)
sunflower.kiss chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
Aw. That's all I can really say. Great ending. It reminded me of Matthew Valentine for a second.
Elven Enchantress chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

it is done, and it was adorable!

hooray for cliches!

oh yeah, been reading for a long time, i luv it!

Luv, Elven Enchantress
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
Short & Sweet )
under the bed chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
Why did you need this extra almost-chapter? The last chapter ended pretty well, you could have just left it, unless you wanted an epilogue. Which, by the way, I don't think the story needs, because its perfect without it.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
Aww this story was so cute and funny. I remember reading the first chapter ages ago and had all but forgotten about until i stumbled upon it today finished! Awesome story keep up the good work.
Wanting.A.Heart chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
seriously? are you kidding me? DAMMIT. now i have to go find something to calm me down so i can go get some sleep. ::lol:: maybe some sleeping pills... screw it. im just going to fawn over oure story to myself until i throw up a little because of how adoring and goey i sound. is it okay if i steal tristian? kidnap him maybeh? wait... holy crap, thats not a bad idea... YES!
Wanting.A.Heart chapter 19 . 12/11/2008
::hyperventilates:: ::lets out really high pitched fangirly scream:: I LOVE IT! HOLY CRAP! and im curious, does tristian remind anyone of a certain member of metro station? ::lol:: yeah. im definately insane. but im so happeh. its hard not to be when youre happy at 12:20 in the morning.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
Sad it's over. But loved. One of the first stories I got into on here. It's been fun reading! I'll be looking for more of you soon!
SimplySweetnSour chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
:]

i like happy endings
palmsaresweaty chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
you really didnt have to add this in. it reminds me of lord of the rings 3 when it felt like the story was over but the fullstop hadn't shown up yet.
Demeterr chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
Nice story. I look forward to the epilogue-ish thing haha.
marsbars12 chapter 21 . 11/6/2008
I love your story and how it ended. I don't think it was too abrupt, so dont worry about that! I love the last sentence, it ended the story well! It was awesome reading it because it was different from the many stories I have read. Can't wait for the epilogue! :D
Fairyworld1217 chapter 21 . 11/4/2008
Ah! So cute! I love it. I'm a little sad to see this end, but it's ending perfectly. Can't wait for the epilogue!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »