Reviews for Decay of a Man
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
wow, that was amazing. so painful. so real. such a unique approach...an almost selfless one yet at the same time, so broken. i loved it truly. the only thing i could think of to change is spacing. maybe separate "And even as you decomposed..." and those lines from the stanza you have them in and make them a separate stanza. same with the last two lines. but that's just my opinion. i really loved it.

[ C2]

ps. here with the review marathon. check the link in my profile if you're interested.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
If people wrote like this more often, the world ( in my opinion) would be a hell lot better off. it's hard for people to come across poetry like this. It's poems like this that I love the most. Besides Shakespere. I can never spell his name write.

Anyways.

I seriously love this poem. I just wish mine were as good as these. Keep up the good work!
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I like how you turned the idea of giving the man flowers, to him being one himself. Also, the repetition of 'anything, anything at all' at the end, only using 'nothing' instead, drives home your point.