Reviews for Be My Esacape
swellhats chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
i enjoy this story very much :)
Fallen-Agent chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Ur story is great! Up-date soon.
KatieTheWriter chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Even though it took you awhile to write this chapter, I still remember the story well and I loved it! I really want to know what happens from here, what's with Jaackson not being in school? Is it something horrific and tragic, like he's dying? I hope not! I'm always trying to guess stories...I'll be waiting as patiently as I can for an update!

Thanks for the shout out! hehe.

~Katie~
KatieTheWriter chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Another good chapter! Update as soon as you can!
KatieTheWriter chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Aww, how cute, he rescued her! I hate girls like Charlotte! Why are people so mean sometimes? I remember that feeling when I was in school, when I was desperate to get out! LOL. Good job!
KatieTheWriter chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Another good chapter. I'm intrigued.
KatieTheWriter chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow. That's all I have to say. You know how to hook a reader! This is beautifully written and it's just the first chapter I've read. I know I'm going to like it. The line about a Japanese game show had me smiling. I've seen Japanese Tetris on Youtube a few times. It's so funny. Great job and you should have more than 2 reviews in my opinion! :)
Onia Black chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
OMG

this is so good.

you need to update soon ]

i really like jaackson's character so far.
Thracian chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This is a pretty good first chapter. I like how you set the scene up in the first four sentences. It already says a lot about Casey without being too obvious. I'm not too fond of the "I hate the world" state of mind but, it seems like you're taking a more original approach to it though. The dialogue seems to be believable enough as well as the thoughts of the main character being conveyed. I like the reference to the Japanese game shows...I understand that completely...months back my friends and I were looking up random youtube videos...all I can say is..Human Tetris. But anyway, really nice start on this. Keep it up.