Reviews for What if You Were Happy?
Liddell Problem chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Oh no! You haven't updated in over four years. ;n; It was a very well put together story. I enjoyed it very much. c;
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 26 . 2/5/2012
Luv ur story! Plz update soon!
Mystic Tames chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
let the girl find love plese and this is great and this is the first story i read on here lets hope the rest are up to yours in my favs
capellariddle chapter 26 . 4/23/2010
really, really good! I love the characters, and would like to submit a request for my very own Kevin ;D
baby-gurl88 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
MOre please! I can see its been a long time, but this story looks promising!
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
ohh i was hopping danny liked her damn .. kinda sucks
XxSiennaxX chapter 26 . 9/30/2009
I really love your story. I'm glad she's managed to cope so well with her pregnancy and having a child. I wonder what Kaylie will do with Vika once her brother leaves and she still has to work. I wish she'd stood up for herself when she heard her parents friends talking about how she and her brothers had all moved out of home and left them alone - I would have loved to see how they would have reacted when they knew that her parents had kicked her out, pregnant with the child of her rapist, especially since it couldn't be considered a fault on her part.

I can't wait for more chapters, please update soon! :)
studentofwords chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
This is pretty good. At first I had some misgivings about it, but I kept reading. Nice job. Update soon!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 26 . 2/4/2009
I am addicted to this story. I just found it today and I'm really hoping you update soon.
toffeecakesxox chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
Cass scares me, to be honest. But she seems nice enough.
toffeecakesxox chapter 25 . 11/16/2008
Oh, roommate searching. How fun! I LOVE Donovan though. :P I seem to love these characters of yours. :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
Aw, poor Kayy. :( I'd hate it if I'd have to leave them too. Hate it. But, yay! Matt's staying and he won't be depressed, and yay!
toffeecakesxox chapter 23 . 11/16/2008
Whoa. Last resort equals parents. :P Anyways, yay! Matt's going with her, and she'll see Craig and there won't be any withdrawals. :P
toffeecakesxox chapter 22 . 11/16/2008
Whoa, so many conflicts in this story I swear. I love it. :D Anyways, is Matt in love with Kay? And so that's why her pictures are all buried in his drawer. But the poor thing, I feel so bad for him. :(
toffeecakesxox chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
Oh my God, I swear my heart was racing a million miles an hour this chapter. First, she's stressed as heck, and then Vika gets supposedly missing, and then Kay finds her, and whoa. Rollercoaster, right there.
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »