Reviews for A Queen's Descent
FeverCadence chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
This is easily one of my favorite stories on Fitionpress. I feel so bad for Zoey and Eric too; I hope they find what they're looking for. Great character development with Zoey; she truly reminds me of a real person, not just a fictional character. I can't wait for more.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
awesome. so, now she's ditched her clique! it'd be super weird if she were to join Eric's group at lunch, or whatever. it'd seem like she was relying on him for support and that she was kind of like a pity case, i'd like to think she'd be uber independent and find new friends. ah, that's just what i think! i'm enthralled to see what happens in the next chapter.

by the way, totally wicked that you updated so quickly!
belle1220 chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Wow. I just found this story and it's very powerful. Zoey is a great central character and I love seeing her relationship with Eric growing.

I've actually shed a few tears through the chapters. You've managed to write amazingly complex characters. I really enjoy that Zoey isn't the clean cut, flawless heroine that so many other people write. She's imperfect and for that I love her.

I can't wait to read more of her journey and to see how everything plays out between her and Eric.
Zephrie chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Woah.

I am like in love with this story.

It is soo frikkin good.

I never bothered to read this before today cause of the summary.

I'm positive if you reedit the summary,

tons of people would read it.

:]
Petals of Paranoia chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
I really did enjoy this chapter a lot. It really showcases how much Zoey has changed. And as for the thing with Eric's home life, I'd already had my suspicions about that. As for where I think this story will go from here, I'm really not sure. After this it could basically go anywhere. It all depends on how you base others' reactions to Zoey's outburst. I'd like to see her maybe get away from all of it for a bit. Spend some time putting things in perspective, surrounded by others who are less judgmental. I'm not sure how this would work out, maybe take a trip next break. I'd also like to see her explore new relationships. Not necessarily with Leo, but with someone nice (not Eric though). But before all of this, I think that she should have a confrontation with Jonathan. And by confrontation, I don't mean a big blowout. I mean a civil conversation, where both get all of their pent up emotions out. It seems to me like Jonathan really cared for her and is just hurt. I think they both need a little closure.

Well, those are my thoughts. I'm sure that whatever direction you plan on going with this will turn out great.
Far.abi chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
i love reading your story but from the picture you put up for zoey it's hard to believe that she would be the queen of the school. she's really cute but other than that she looks like a regular jane.

the other characters pics makes sense to me though.
Angel of Ink chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Awesome. As much as I hate love triangles- and I do, with a passion- this is great. .
Pione chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
WOW! Very good!
P chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Gosh, I love your style of writing! This story is now one of my favorites. :)

Keep it up! I SO can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
P chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I really really love your story. I love your characters!
insanity-ward chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
wow, just wow. absolutely amazingly wicked awesome chapter! luved it to death! i feel like crying with Zoey whenever Eric and Gwen are mentioned together, especially in the last chapter. can't wait til the nxt chapter! PLZ UPDATE SOON! ]
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
Ah! The angst - goodness, I could feel the hurt when she saw Eric and Gwen smooching :O Is there going to be a 'story' behind it. Or is it a relationship? Ahahaha. I'd love it if it was the latter. DRAMA! woot.

Love the story, your characters are fantastic! Your writing is incredibly good, and I'm loving the story!

Can't wait to read another update!
Pink and Black Sharpies chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Really cute.

My heart breaks a little when you mention Gwen.

I would also be completely happy if Erica came into the plot again. Other than that its amazing!
Petals of Paranoia chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
I like how you toned down the whole everyone hating her thing. It seems much more plausible now. I feel sad for Zoey, this whole Eric scenario is killing her. Although I have a feeling the kissing Gwen thing might not be what it seems. I think that Zoey and Tyler should go out. He's been a sweetheart to her through all of this, and she needs someone to take her mind off Eric, as I've said before.
fantasy4luvr chapter 8 . 4/19/2008