Reviews for The Prince and the Piper's Son
ArishaSmile chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was WONDERFUL!

As in, this story will stay with me for a long, looong time. It hurt to read it. That's maybe why it was so good. Though maybe the ending was a tiny bit rushed, but meaningful nonetheless. I really liked it. Thank you for the pleasure of it. _
Shalli chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Um. Wow. Just...Wow.

That was amazing. I did like the first part better-I thought it was just better written overall-but the whole thing was great. I now sort of want to make an archive for all the really great stories I've read, just so I can include this one. Seriously, great job.
Slander By Osmosis chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
My first thought on this piece: wow...absolutely incredible! The narration is more observational than personal, but the emotion is definitely still there. I love how unpredictable and unique the ideas in this story are. I was (truthfully) rooting for the Prince/King, but the independence that the woman gained after allowing her poisoned tissues to scar and heal makes more sense (if that sentence is coherent at all...).

I just love this, even the unedited part (I am so putting this in my favorites...)!

- SBO