Reviews for like lucy in the sky with diamonds
stained blue chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
the way you stringed out the words 'faster' and 'slower' and 'crazy' seemed a bit awkward.

other then that though, i liked it.
Sophilia chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I really loved tomorrow so much but yesterday and today is great too. Although, I'm not too keen on the added letters in 'faster', 'slower' and 'crazy. It is somehow out of place, but you know what, it fits. *faves* Great job.

-sophilia
Ashelin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I loved tomorrow. This was a really interesting style, especially how you did the repeated letters in the word to emphasize. Great job, as per usual.
Gemma Lovell chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is really cool. I like the way you worded things and broke it up. However, I didn't like the added letters in 'faster', 'slower', and 'crazy'. I can see what effect you were going for, but I don't think it really adds much to the poem. Nice job!

~Gemma
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I'm thinking this is your most surreal piece of writing I've ever read. I read it twice and it's amazingly intense, like so much is happening and nothing is explained... Kind of like life. Anyway, great work, but that's nothing new.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow, I loved this, favourties for sure! I love how you described insanity, if that is what it was. That's how I saw it. Anywho, I really loved YESTERDAY, that part I think was my favourite, but TODAY was insanley good too...I dunno, I loved it all! You rock. )))))))/5 because 7 is my favourite number.) Well done!

~Danielle-)