Reviews for The Gentle Stalker
Rosey-Blue chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww, that was funny and adorable.

Wish there was more...
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
naww! :) very cute
belisha chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
verrily cute. made me smile. and its exams time, to thats a great feat within itself.
KnittingKneedle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hi, review game,

the name of the story drew me in, an interesting premise for a story that I havent really seen done before. I like that whole, sequence about the girl being too sneaky to get caught

(yeah, I didn’t actually use the word stud, only my internal monologue is allowed to use such hypocritical vocabulary, why would a guy want to be compared to a horse or even as a provider of seeds, I mean, how people come up with this slang is totally beyond me.) That whole sequence was just brilliant, though I wouldn't call it 'hypocritical vocabulary'...miss off hypocritical and it would be gold.

“Use your words, guys aren’t smart enough to read amorous ogling,” Does anyone actually talk like that?

I thought the ending was very cute, though for a stalker it's weird how she focuses more on herself than the people she's stallking, more stalker related description please :)

Once again, good voice for a narrator, funny and a good level of weirdness :)
N.J Robinson chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I think this story is really cute. But I may be a bit daft at the entire premise of the story. Does the guy like her too? Or is he just staring because he can? Whatever the reason, the ending was too cute. The dialogue, what little there was, was done nicely. I love how she blurted everything out thinking that he was going to tease her for staring. It was pretty funny. The whole tone of the story was good too. I love a good condescending narrator, they make the story fun to read. And your descriptions, though soft and not too intimidating, were well-written. I really enjoyed this story, you are a very good writer. Keep it up.
Simply Me7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
So the guy stared at the girl after she stared at him to get back at her? I think thats how it went...
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Dude, that was, like, totally awesome. I actually had to shove the crook of my elbow into my mouth and struggle to keep my squealing no higher than the pitch of a whisper ('cause I'm using the computer in my parent's room and the door is open and I'm too damn lazy to get up and close and it wouldn't matter 'cause the wall is as thin as a paper anyway).

Come to think of it, I'M totally awesome—I was able to convey the total coolness your story was in only three sentences (dude).
incandescente chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Haha that last part was seriously funny! :) Kudos for that. It seems like her crush has a quirky sense of humor as well.. :P

Anyway on a sidenote, does the girl (Apparently I didn't catch her name in the story) have any friends? Its not a major thing, just that she appears to be alone in the classes with him.. shuts herself in toilet during break without any friend's concern. I feel that it;d be a more realistic story if there's an explanation for the lack of friends since forever, or for the chapter alone yknw? :)

AH is there gonna be another chapter! Hope so. If not, its a nice once - off story as well. :)
foreversmiling818 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I really love this one so far! It sounds really cute and fun. Please update it really soon!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this is awesome!

really cute!
DeadCooKie chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Cute, real cute!
Sherlock Homes Detective chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
You know your bit about the cliches in the beginning was very true and this seemed more like something that could actually happen to a high school girl because we all know that at the unmature stage that high school is at girls can totally like a guy with out getting to know them, I used to be like that and then I got into my second semester of Sophomore year...
miscellanea chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Dude I wanted to write a really clever original review, but all that came out was one of those 'oohh i LOVEED THIS! omgosh I can totally relate!' ones. o well... it was super good - a very cute chunk of writing. ;-) Why don't you start pooping out more of these?
Serena Yumisan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*claps and giggles excitedly* I LOVE IT! Is there going to be more?
Blossom of Life chapter 1 . 1/30/2008