Reviews for Brainless
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24
Dear author, I am getting sick of edward. He is becoming more and more emo and I thought he have mental disorder ? Hope he didn't freak out and break down instead. Honestly, I couldn't grasp Edwards little world and the meaning behind it so, if you would please hurry up and rid his disorder ?
chocovic-chu chapter 13 . 3/22
This is enjoyable! I love adorkable but pitiful Eddie, reliable Jake, and playful and supportive Quentin! I'm really curious about what had happenned to Eddie in the past; had it been any abusing? Did Jake and his mother knew about it?
I hope for any updates but if you're only able to write this far because of RL, that's understandable. (Yet, I still follow this story!)
Thanks for sharing!
My heart chapter 13 . 2/28
Um. To clarify I write / say dude to everybody...female or male lol

(Note my previous review)
My heart chapter 13 . 2/28
The story plot! Yessssss

OMG is this going to turn into an angsty outcome where we find out he might have been hurt and that's why he's like what he is, and not from ADD?! Omg, you are awesome bc the story so far got me laughing, sympathizing and then (No way! Am I going to I about to find out something horrible happen to our little Eddie?!) then I finish chapter 13...scroll up and see the date of your last update ...I'm not sure if you will pick this story up again...but if you do.

I'll read it.

Usually I don't get a chance to say this bc I read complete stories...but I love it when I go through the emotions when I read (happy sad angry etc)

Dude, I love the story so far, I hope you complete it one day.
Magi Aladdin chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
He has Tangent thinking right? I get it sometimes but he gets it all the time
Talysse chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
'Sup! XD
I love this story it's so great!
Eddie has a traumatisme before and it's why he is like now? With his father maybe?
I hope realyy I can read the after!
Dorian is nice too and Quentin! :)
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
I'm completely in love with all the characters in this story! Please, for the love of all things delicious and secrete, update again soon. I hope there isn't too much angst in the future but I can feel it creeping up. I loveeeeeeeeee Quinn, in a different universe I can see him with Edward. Than again I can see Edward with his friend and brother lol.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
NOOOOOO! It's over! Why! You must continue! Please! I beg of you, kind author. Please bestow us all with the gift of another chapter! I absolutely love this story and I adore Eddie and I'm so happy Bradley is coming around, but I want to see where these new feelings are going and WHAT THE HECK happened with Eddie. An accident of some sort? I have no idea, but I would absolutely love it if you updated one of these days. I just read that entire story in one day and I would have gladly kept going if there were more. So well written and the pacing is perfect. Please update! Thank you! Adding to favorites!
mischa chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Hi! I'm sure I am one of many who come by to visit your story to see if you have updated. I really love all your work but especially this story. I hope you know just how unique it is, especially since it seems like people are following the same premise all of the time. Yours truly stands out. Anyway, just wanted you to know how me and a lot of others love your writing and I hope you update. You are one of the few authors who made me very happy in my teenage years, reading your wonderful stories. good times, good times. Getting old now. lol. Well hope your life is good, and I am off to have a reread of your work.
Bye! 3
no-ones-puppet chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Okay... Is it messed up that I like and yet hate Bradley all at the same time? I mean I like him because he makes Eddie happy but I dislike him because of how he's treated Eddie at school. It kind of reminds me of the whole "pick-on-the-kid-you-like" mentality of say an elementary school child but just on a whole new level of screwed up! But I must say I like Bradley better than Dorrian... But Quentin better than Bradley because he's super nice and cares about Eddie. And even though he's obviously hiding something from Eddie, l really like Jake. He's my favorite character even though he's not pinning for Eddie'a affections... Maybe it's because earlier on we got to see who he really was when he had sex with his boyfriend in the room he shares with his brother. Way to lay it all BARE Jake! :) anyways, I know you haven't written in a while, believe me I understand that RL can get in the way, but I hope you one day find whatever inspiration you need to finish the story, because it's really good!
ferociousreader chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Please update
GrangerDanger333 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Ohmygosh! This is such a brilliant story - really funny, and great characters (oh wow, Quentin!), both ones that I like and ones that I don't really like. And it's so cute! I'm glad Bradley got to spilling his secrets about his past. And when will all of the mystery surrounding Eddie be revealed? I really want them to discover what's up with Eddie and his dizzy spells. I have some predictions, but I'm not sure...
Anyway, I can't really think of any criticism because it's SO GOOD! I am especially happy that you are taking your time with the story, like, none of it feels hurried, and everything seems to have an explanation, or I can see that you're getting to the explanation. I really like that you're not leaving loose ends :)
All that's left to say is PLEASE update?! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
For some reason I keep coming back to re-read this story, and I can't remember if I've reviewed before or not. Anyway, while Bradley and Eddie are cute together I just keep thinking about Eddie's brain problem. For example: Is he ever going to see a doctor for his brain? Are Brad's parents ever going to meet Jake and discuss Eddie's brain? Is Eddie's brain beyond help? Will his brain ever get better? It drives me crazy every time I come back to read this.
Anon et Nymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just Wow. I'm kinda almost to tears right now... I realized that there is not another chapter :( lol I just started reading this the other day ( I dont know how I stumbled on this... I think I was going through some authors favorites... But nevermind that! lol) I love your characters an how human they are. Most people ( me included.. lol) cant really bring them to life and make them.. well, realistic. If I ever find an Eddie Ill grab em, hug em, and squeeze em! lol. Keep up the good work! And I think I have an idea to whats wrong with Eddie... hmmm :P
smartascii chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
There needs to be more of this. From the sporadic nature of your updates, I'm guessing there won't be. But good stuff.
315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »