Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
PenelopeFrost chapter 1 . 1/16
This one went right in the feels! I was on the brink of crying a time or two, it's just that good! I hate that it hasn't been updated for years and I would love for it to be updated so I can get more of this beautifully written angst story. Oh yeah, I would love it if Luke met Knight again sometime, just to see how he reacted to Luke leaving and if it has affected him in any way.
(And I think you mean March not Marsh;P just saying, since you've written it a couple of times and thought I should point it out.)
indiarubber chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
:) 3
Nique13 chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
I really like this story. I agree with Lifesong (the reviewer below).
Lifesong chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awesome story. Love how your characters seem so real, like I could just meet them on the street one day.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY WITH A PASSION UNREIGNED!

And, by the way, I am so happy with the Tokio Hotel quote! Mehe, I don't know many people who listen to them... 3

It's rather depressing
Lady Ventriloquist chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
No. Nonononono. This story is to awesome to be abandoned. Please?
TinaLouise chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Oh, oh, oh! How did I not read this one before? Kinda makes me sad though, it's from 2008...

Well, since you put an epilogue up for Bubbles, here's hoping you'll catch the plot bunny for this one again!
forgve chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Hey, I see that you kinda-sort-alittle abandoned this story so I'm here to now virtually get on my knees and plead with you to start continuing this again! I think this holds alot of promise and is written beautifully! please dont abandon this fic, or any of your other fics, they are are really great works of art!
SilverSymbol chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Pleasepleaseplease write more! I LOVE this story!
naraka chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
it's good to see he's evolving although I'm sad he still thinks about the other guy... but I don't know if luke did well in leaving knight's house because I think knight was just worried about his life, its unhealthy to be all day inside just waiting for him when he too has a life too live, knight should be a part of it, not all his life...

luke's crappy house is worst than crappy, I'm happy galen followed him... maybe now he'll move on and stop trying to do everything even if he thinks of knight when he's alone...

please update soon, I'm wuving this fic!
huimei chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hi !

w- easy enough chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
wow. angst and fluff, angstandfluff, all rolled into one cutesad story. lovely! _
juppy chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
why is this not finished? im really sad. D:
L death note chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
i love this story! please please please PLEASE update soon!
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »