Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Ambriel chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Woohoo! An update! Am I late in my review? *just came back from a con*

So happy to see you've updated~! I love this story! Well I love all of your stories but this one makes me all sad for poor Luke.

Nothing more to add! Other than I thought the bubble (BUBBLES!) part of the bath scene was hillarious... ;
Domini-kun chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
YOU UPDATED! I LOVE YOU! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! XD! Thank you! I wish I could write awesome yaoi like this D88! WHY AM I SO TALENTLESS AND LAZY? WHY? Dammit. I LOVE YOU! And I'm fangirling you. Scary. :3! And I don't even know you XD! Wow. I love someone I don't know. Is that normal? No, I guess not... ... Are you gonna put a restraining order on me now? ... Please don't. I'll cut down on the enthusiasme and the love if you want, really I will! ... Okay, maybe not... Can't garuantee... ... THANK YOU FOR UPDATING WITH THIS AWESOME CHAPTERS! AND I ALWAYS READ YOUR AUTHOR NOTES! I LOVE THEM! XD! And I'm gonna stop before I REALLY scare you...
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Luke is a bundle of conundrums. But I like how Galen's trying to break into his head.
Cattails chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Wow, Luke does zone out a lot...I didn't really notice before... Ah, he's cute XD Galen sounds kinda dangerous...but I like him :D Hm...I wonder why Fog wants Luke to stay away from him...? It sounds like something exciting's coming! XD Can't wait :P
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
omg the creepy guy said that his eyes wernt pretty! that is SO RUDE! lol are they pretty really? say yes

I'm liking this so far but bubbles is my favourite of all time :)

this stuff makes me really really wish I could write

but meh oh wells

x
Parchment Quill chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I just love this story so very much. I feel so bad for Luke; when he whispered "Knight" to Galen in response to his questions I got all choked up because it's so true. When you are in love, that person lies beneath your eyes and lingers behind your lips. Anyways, great chapter, update soon. And I can't wait for the next chapter of Winter Storms.
Pixie Shtick chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I love this story. And I love dA! Not that I'm any good. . . .
Thread of Life chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I love this.

Poor luke. :(

This is fantastic.
gummybaby chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
this story is so heartbreaking. I admire your ability to write some something like this without having one of the characters suddenly trip over a banana peel or something. All my sad stories always end up sounding ridiculous. So congrats.
PencilSketchS chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Luke just can't help but torture himself can he? But if he's honest with himself he'll realise he does not dislike Galen, if you know what I mean. Although that admission will probably just set off another landslide of thoughts that will run him all the back to that loop of self pity that starts and ends with thoughts of Knight.

Personally I like Galen more than I like Knight. I'd say Knight was not open and honest about his thoughts and feelings concerning Like, but I just don't know enough about him to know that that is true. Galen though just seems to know what Luke is thinking, and it's a bit creepy, and irritating if you're Luke, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy for all his mysteriousness.

And no, Luke, Fog and Galen have not been pining away after each other. If you'd just open your eyes you'd see him watching you, and know you're the only reason he comes here every day. You probably inspire him to morbid, romantic poetry or fascinate his analytical mind or something.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I WANT YOUR DA ADDRESS! HEHEHEHEHE! Gasp! You're still in the closet? Oh noes! My friends and mother and father and sister and grandparents all know I draw yaoi...stuffs...and it's okay! They were all EW GROSS YOU TWISTED BEING at first, but now they just don't care. I'm officially the sleazy pervert of my friend and family ring :D

SO YAY! POST POST POST POST POST SOME HOT HOT SEXY BOYS SEXY PICTURES! :DD

Luke pisses the shit out of me with his woebegone ways but that's what makes him so appealing :). He draws reaction from me, (not positive reaction, but reaction nonetheless) so that's def ace. AND GALEN, is like NUMBER ONE SUPER HOT SWEET COLD SOUR PARADOXICAL SEXGOD. Juxtapositions all stuffed into one very rapable body :D Omg, he is by far my fav character atm.

I cant wait until Knight makes his comeback appearance, hahaha. I love my drama, and it's gonna be like, ju-u-u-u-u-u-st when Luke starts to get all lovey dovey honey money munchy wunchy with Galen, KNIGHT COMES BACK AND MAKES LUKE ALL MUDDLED UP AND SPAGHETTIED!

Update! demand you! this story keeps getting better and better.

I need to go review Bubbles. I beleive you have updated, but alas, Time is not my friend. I need to go kidnap me some more...
Death Tastes Like Cherries chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
It's cute.. and sad. I love it! -cries- -glomp-
Abstruse Blue chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I love this! And yes, I think he will, Knight should bump into Luke and just rub it in his face how totally awesome Luke is and be like 'yeah, you discarded that sexy pianist who was totally too good for you! haha, in your face!' You know, something like that. :]
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
KNIGHT HAS TO MAKE A REAPPEARANCE!

Adoring Luke and Galen at the moment. So angsty sweet it makes me laugh and roll around in my swivel chair :D

Thank you!
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I'm falling in love with Luke and his super emo-ness.

AW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WW-W-WW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W x 100

Yes, took me long enough to finally READ more chapters of your story. It's so sweet and LUKE NEEDS LOVING! :D
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »