Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Domini-kun chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Does the computer guy have a crush on Luke? Hunh. Anyway, I have no iea what the hell you're talking about when you said you won the SKoW Best Slash Judge's Pick award thing. How the fuck do you enter? ... And what the fuck is it? I'm kinda new at that stuff... *cries* *crise cardiac* VIVE LE FRANÇAIS! J'suis folle. Sorry, me wanting to write in french kind of moment.
Domini-kun chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
*laughs* The A/Ns always make me laugh. But Knight's so... CRUEL. Poor Luke *cries*.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
This story is so good ! I love it so much already :)
princhi1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Ah... Yeah, I thought it would be Knight. I also thought that the laptop guy might be Knight too *laughs nervously*
princhi1 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I wonder what Knight's reaction was to Luke leaving... And I wonder what he'll think when he sees what he is doing now... O
Lucy Kemnitzer chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
My hand's up. I thought it was going to be Knight, and I thought they were going to have an unpleasant interlude.

I'm not sure I like what Luke does here, or the flashback being in 3rd.

But I am sure I love the story!
shes-an-open-book chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Depressing? Yes, but also amazing and beautiful :)
bloopeebloop chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
*Grudgingly raises hand up*

Well, I thought it was Knight.

I feel so cliche.

: )
Narcotic Affliction chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Awfully cuteness between the two dorks.

Update soon!
gummybaby chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
ah, if depressing is what you weree aiming for you got it. This story is so sad and beautiful. But I'm warning you now, if it ends up that there's no light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, this slave is going to be revolting, kay?
Cattails chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Aww! Luke is so adorable in his angstiness... Naw, I knew it was café dude in the car :P Just cuz Luke's hopes had to be crushed...y'know, for the angst and all that :P Ah, café dude must think he's absolutely bonkers! Aw, but that last bit is so cute... And I think Knight is a jerk XP
kiki chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
i had thought for one second that it was knight
Esquirella chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Poor Luke. I hope he can get past his self-hate.
Pixie Shtick chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I love sad stories. I guess I'm just weird this way. I think this chapter is so sweet.
Ambriel chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Yay! An update~~!

Luke's totally having a nervous breakdown. I'm dying to know what the stranger at the café is actually doing there all day. XD;
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »