Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Pixie Shtick chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful. And thankyew.
MacKitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
update? pwease? :gives cute kitten look:

the dark side is fun...mwahahahaha
CakeForEveryone chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
LOVED IT!
theStarfly chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I ... I just got that tingly feeling in your fingers you get when you read something absolutely beautiful.

Or maybe that's just when I read something absolutely beautiful.

Either way, this.. this story seems amazing. From what I read of your author's note, you seem to apparently have chosen to update The Loveheart as a Symbol of Hate regularly instead of this? I was just wondering.. do you have any plans to continue this?

I'm so sad.. that was.. so touching

I desperately hope you continue it.
kcn chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ha, poor little Luke. Hm, he does need a life though... does he find a life, a new boyfriend and realize that Knight isn't that great? *pumps fist in air* GO LUKE GO!
svvitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I can't really think of anything to say.

I LOVED IT, OF COURSE!

And I would LOVE for you to continue, although I haven't read the other one yet. Just...continue anyway? -puppy dog eyes- It can't be left like thaat! Does Luke meet someone new on his trip to find a dream? Does he get back with Knight? He can't get back with him after that, though! It doesn't seem right... He should meet a new guy, who's different from Knight and MORE perfect for him.
Ambriel chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
T_T Poor Luke! Aww.. The chapter made me so sad for him I nearly cried.

I really hope you continue this and that he gets his happy fluffy bunny ending. ;)
Cattails chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ah, I like this one, too! Luke is so adorable in a kicked puppy sort of way. But which of the two stories I like better...? Hm, I guess The Loveheart as a Symbol of Hate. Just because I'm a sucker for happy romance :P Then again, I'm a sucker for angst, too...
PegasusWings chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
aw... it so freaking sad. I hope Luke turns out allright. Luke should get new meaning in his life and fall in love with another guy. Knight doesn't deverse him! I can't decide with story I like best. So am just going to vote for both of them. MAHAHa... can't wait.

ta-ta
Parchment Quill chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Interesting. I'd like to see more. And, I think that I like it more than ‘The Loveheart as a Symbol of Hate’. I think that you should continue writing this one, but go back to the other one when you finish with this.
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w!

For some reason, after reading this first intro chappie, I'm clasping my palms together next to my face and going "Aw-w-w-w-w-w how DRAMATIC! What DRAMA! This is what I live for! Nehehehehe..."

HAHAHA! I love Knight. Does he buy cheap clothes from second-hand stores/charity and retard them like me? *_* Only my clothes look like total shit when I'm through with them and all my friends always say, "WTF are you wearing..."

I don't really like Luke. But I have a feeling he's the type that'll grow on me.

Can't wait to see where this leads. Truthfully, I'm not a fan dark fics. They make me depressed and sort of cynical. BUT! I'm actually wanting to write one myself (I've tried, but they usually end up being satirical in the end with a whole load of biting humour thats not really funny...)

UPDATE SOON! :D!
effay chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hii,

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Have I ever told you how much I adore you and your writing? You are amazing, I love this new story already! xD

In fact, I'll always love your new stories. I think you are officially my slash idol. I will aspire to be like you and write like you! This is incredibly different from all your other writing pieces and I think it's off to quite a good start if the 12 (soon to be 13, xD) reviews for this chapter is anything to go by.

First of all, the title. It is SO awesome! I wish I could think up amazing title names like you do! I love it, I seriously do. Again with the name thing, the title must be a good title and this has totally captured me, it's different, unique and very unexpected. I can see the meaning behind it though already and it's pretty cool.

The content...it nearly made me cry! Stories like this sometimes make me tear up or nearly tear up. Sorry, I'm a pretty emotional person with a flair for dramatics or so people have told me so yeah. But honestly, it's really good. It's strange, I kind of love/hate Knight. I love his name and the way he looks (AMAZING description by the way, really good) and his style is incredibly unique (I WANT THAT STYLE! Mine! -glomps- xD) and I love it but then I hate him because he was so mean. Like incredibly cold. When he was telling Luke all that awful stuff, confirming his fears, it sort of seemed like he was ripping poor Luke's heart out. However, I kind of do know what he means. You want someone to love you as equally, not for one to worship/idolize the other or whatever. But still, that was pretty harsh I think.

I liked the end part, so saddening and final...

Well, hopefully you'll continue on with this because I really do love it. Unless the other one turns out to be even better. I don't doubt however that both of them will be equal in greatness and awesomeness to one another. But I do enjoy this and I'm glad to see you're experimenting with a new style, it's always good to broaden your writing techniques and stories. ] Besides, it'd be nice to see how this experiment turns out and see your little slash flower blooming more. If that makes sense, xD

Anyway, good luck with this story, I support you one hundred percent and loads of
Narcotic Affliction chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I was hesitant to read the first bit of the chapter because it seemed like the paragraphs would endlessly go on, but I forced myself to read it anyway because I could see talent laced in it. So I have come to my conclusion. This is utterly fantastic. Fantastic, you hear?

It has this odd, underlying feel of nostalgia[not in a bad way though], and just this...lost hopelessness for Luke. It is so sad to see him like that. So bittersweet.

And Knight. As for now, I hate him. Absolutely. But I'll just have to see what happens with your other plotline to see what he's might be thinking.
Qzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw. tis sad. but good. looks like a good start and I'll be interested to see how it turns out. SO UPDATE!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Sounds interesting, hope you update soon!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »