Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Parchment Quill chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Great chapter, well it was actually a little sad, but great chapter. I don't really have time to review, I have a test to study for. But, I noticed there was no flashback; that mad me a bit sad for some reason... Oh well. Loves you! _ Update soon, please.
fam chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
I thought you were like, dead or something! Okay, no, not really, but still! *sigh* Homework's a bitch...

Annyway...

'You haven’t been hanging around dodgy people, Luke, have you?', that made me laugh so much, it was so funny(unless you ask my sane side, but don't listen to her...everything she says is a lie! A lie I tell you!

'Do you want noodles?', I want noodles, Luke...

'I knew it, you know? You look like the kind of person who would say: ooh no, it’s fine, I’m having a cosy night in tonight when invited to someone’s party and then return to your little room under the leaking room of an abandoned mansion and eat three days old cold chips, huddled on a flat mattress you found in someone’s front garden and reading an old copy of Pride and Prejudice you found on a park bench.', That is so Luke.

'Tomorrow you’re moving out', and that, is so Galen.

'You have issues,', Yes he does. And it is your job to help him with them *cough* by having lots of smexy man sex *cough*

'random sweets with cartoon pictures of fruits (pineapples, strawberries, apples and lemons).', and THAT, is your subconscience telling you that you want to write a lemon XD

'Whoever it is who fucked you up, stop letting them control you even now!', THANK YOU! Luke needs to stop being a little bitch and get over Voldemort, the Knight edition. Cause seriously, he is starting to get on my last nerve.

'Paraphrasing General McArthur: I’m not running away, I’m just advancing in another direction!', lol, nice Luke.

'There’s not much to talk about, rally.', did you mean 'really'?

'You’re such a goddamn child. Fuck you.', I am now in love with Galen XP. Too bad he belongs to Luke *sigh*

'Sorry for the lateness. I suck', Yes, you do. But your forgiven :)

'I’ve got to stop now because I really DO need to get down and dirty with my homework', join the club.

*waves hands wildly* MEMEMEME! I GIVE GOOD GREAT ADVIVE! I'm gonna be a psychology major when I get to college. Only like, 5 more years to go XD. I would be more than happy to use my amazing advice giving gift for the forces of good. Does it have anything to do with your dad?

p.s. Luke, I am your father...

p.p.s I crack my self up XXD

p.p.p.s From Famirka's sane side: please help me.

p.p.p.p.s You know, I'm gonna be really mad if this isn't the longest review you get *shoots 'creepy glare of doom and evil and all things threatening' to the other reviewers*

p.p.p.p.p.s From Famirka's sane side: seriously, help me.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s I LOVE YOU! and I swear that this is the last p.s XD
Jusmine chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Yay! Luke's moving in with Galen! _

And I LOVED Galen's little speech-thingy there at the end...It was brilliant!

Oh, and btw? I'm happy that you met someone in real life who shares your obsession. :D

Now update soon, please! _
Initially loaded chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Ok. AMAZING.

Can I hear this problem? Btw, I dont like it when people are hurting. That sounded a lil wierd.
one little hollow chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
I lurve this chapter.

That is all.

I'd give some profound review about exactly WHY I love it, or the wonderful conflict in this chapter, but I'm kinda braindead and on a deadline here and MAN, my concept is FUCKED and how the hell am I going to write this without making a direct allusion to the Zhar Ptitka? -headdesk-

Anyway. Great chapter.
Jusmine chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
Dammit! I was going to be a happy little lurker, but you just HAD to mention the ratio of alerters to reviewers and make me feel all guilty! Except, you know, I only just started reading this story an hour or so ago, so I hadn't even officially started lurking yet...And so on, so forth. :D

And I actually like Knight. I think he was a tad bit cruel to Luke, though. WHY WAS HE? hem hem. :D

And Fog!...She has to be the most insane person I've ever read about! lol. I like her though. Her conspiracy theory-like things are quite entertaining. :D

Anyway...This story is awesome so far! I feel so bad for Luke! He really needs to talk more, doesn't he? :D

“Goldfish have a memory span of three seconds…?” I *loved* that line! Pure randomness is always fun, isn't it? :D

Update soon, please!
nonday chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
well thought of plot, deep charectarizations. a continuation to look forward to. uniqnuess. subtle, but present. emotionally stimulating, yet discreet.

a story with layers that the unconventional eye might not see.
howfreudian chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
FREAK OF SPADES.

I AM OFFICIALLY PROPOSING TO YOU.

:O

OH NO. THREAD TOOK YOU!

DAMMIT.

ANYWAYS.

I DECLARE AN [IMAGINARY] MARRIAGE TO YOU SHEERLY FOR THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS STORY. IT HAS MADE ME WEEP. I DID NOT REVIEW BEFORE BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOO POPULAR TO READ MY REVIEWS.

YOU PROBABLY ARE, BUT I HOPE YOU'RE NOT.

THAT SOUNDED MEAN.

I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT.

YOU NEED TO UPDATE WINTER STORMS NOW OR THIS BECAUSE I'M PRETTY MUCH DYING IN ANTICIPATION.

;O

NOT OFTEN THAT HAPPENS.

SO.

EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT MARRIED TO ME, I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!

-TILLY

[unknown'writer'loved]

[mm, caps lock]
Initially loaded chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
I really like this chapter. It was drama, drama, drama.
RYTEREWQ chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
Oh my God. You listen to Tokio Hotel.

When I saw the lyrics at the top, my heart just started singing...okay, not really, but. Yeah.

My new favorite character just is now Mr Hathers. There, I made it official.

And I can really sympathize with the Luke - Parent situation, and I guess the you - your dad one? My mom is like that. Sometimes I feel like a trophy, something she shows off to her friends. Once she said, "Oh, my daughter is going to be a lawyer." I said, "No, I'm not." And she said, "Don't be silly. I know what's best for you."

So, yeah. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone when it comes to a horrible controlling parent. We should like...start a club. -emo sigh-

Amazing chapter, as usual. Can't wait for the next one. -cyber hugs-
Ambriel chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Oh, Fog how I love you. We are of the same mind you and I. *nods*

It's kind of odd how Luke has so much 'personality' in the flashbacks. He seems so apathetic in the present it's hard to see him as the same person.

Luke's parents remind me of when I was still living with them. x_x It's not always easy and we don't get to pick our parents. I hope you can break away from your own situation soon! I know it might seem faraway but someday you'll go study in another town or move out! Sometimes it's the best thing that could happen to you (even if most people tend to disagree). Anyway. I sympathize and hug you muchly through the interweb.
Loveless Breath chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Hey. I had to take notes while I was reading so I could remember everything I wanted to say!

Goldfish don't have a memory span of three seconds. They actually can be very smart. My friend taught his goldfish tricks!

Horses have an attention of three seconds.

I feel your pain with your dad. I know-at least a little-what that's like.

Have a super special awesome day.
Qui chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
I dunno, I have a policy about not reviewing stories that have more reviews than I do, and you're starting to push it...

Oh, I realize it's a dumb policy, don't worry. Plus, it's not like I can enforce these things, so I'll probably keep reviewing,don't worry.

I really like the way you describe stuff. It's nice. Lyrical. I think I said that somewhere already, but it probably bares repeating.

Sorry to hear that home-life sucks, but don't worry...some day you'll be able to move out. Probably. And may I recommend never moving back in once you do? It's not a good idea, trust me.

Good chapter, nice writing, you're still behind me in posting (BUWAHAHAHAHA!).

I...never know what to say,

Qui
Esquirella chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Well, I guess technically Knight didn't kick him out, but he certainly didn't make him feel welcome anymore. Where was Galen?
xClutteredxChaosx chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I don't have enough time to read it all now, but I just want to say I love this story so much. I love how you describe everything with so much detail..and the characters! This is a really good story and I'll read the rest later.. amazing!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »