Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Gah. I love this story so so much (as i have said before, i'm sure). Your characters are amazing.

Can't wait to read more - it's such a pity that you don't update MORE OFTEN !
Esquirella chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Wow! I guess one can see some similarities with Galen and Knight, but I'm hoping it's just onn the surface, and thta Galen won't end up being mean like Knight was.
silverdragon4736 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
I am absobloodylutely in love with this heartbreakingly brilliant story! Keep updating!

Lotsa love... SD
xTHUNDERSTRUCK chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
""I" Galen said, pointing at himself, "want you," he pointed at me,"

My heart stopped.

*covers mouth and cries*

Dammit, now I just want to hug little (Skywalker) Luke and never

let him go until Knight comes back and begs on his knees with

tears down his face and him looking all dishevelled. STUFF YOU,

KNIGHT! I'M NEVER EVER FORGIVING YOU (totally), NO MATTER WHAT!

But, y'know', pwetteh Luke is cool with Galen and all.

*HUGS YOU TO DEATH*

Selena is coolies too. 3
Domini-kun chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
For some reason, I can't trust daddie O.O' Lolz. And I have a feeling Galen's some freaky closet perv or something. And the woman was his sister, wasn't she? I KNEW IT!
Ambriel chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Yay! Another update! It takes my mind off the heatwave!

And, yes, I did realize what the flashbacks were. I'm still resentful of Knight for hurting Luke's feelings... But Galen's shady! I bet he's secretly a mafioso or a serial killer or an assassin or a bad erotica author. Hum, yeah, I'll stop speculating now. ;
PencilSketchS chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Luke and Galen's interactions are definately improving, tho i'd love to know how everyone can just read Luke so well! maybe he's just transparent. and i love Fog's theory! Luke at least seems happier in this chapter. and a happy Luke has the potential to be very cute. anyway, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
fam chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
This is brilliant! I loved the whole notebook thing, it was so cute! Galen is sexy and Luke is cute and they would make the cutest and bestest couple EVER! lol

Hope you have fun camping(lucky, I'm stuck at home for the whole summer!), please update when you get back :)
Parchment Quill chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Beautiful. Just... B-E-A-U-T-FUL! I love the whole notebook and pen communication system that Galen devised. I think I like Galen a whole lot more than Knight; sorry. Luke has such an interesting life; why can't he see that? It's just so poetic and wonderful, and interesting. I love it. I don't want Knight to come back anymore, just keep Galen, he's so cool. Please... Update real soon... *whimpers* At least before your big and exciting camping trip so that I am sated until you return.

~Lots of love,

Parchment Quill
cantarellaseeker chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
OH EM GEE! update pwease? i
Cattails chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Yay, more flashbacks! They started out so well...where did it go so wrong? D: Eh, I guess that'll be revealed as we go, won't it? :P Oh, more Galen. Hm, I wonder if he really is as bad/creepy as Fog thinks he is? At this point...I just can't tell. But I like him anyway And he takes care of Luke, so... So I'm guessing Selena is Galen's sister? Ha, I like her. Besides, she cooks! What could be better? :D Oh, good idea with the notebook...I wonder if Luke realizes that he basically just wrote down more information about himself than he says in a day? Galen's sneaky Ah, I'm looking forward to more (as always!) XD
cantarellaseeker chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow...just reading the prelude made my heart ache for por luke... :/ i loved the part when he set the necklace down and never looked back...it seems so fianl and yet u could tell he didn't want too...but then again it might just be that i like trikets like these that represent their commitment.. :D
Initially loaded chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Oh my god, this is completely brilliant. I can't beleive it, this is soo fucking amazing. It made me cry...which doesn't really happen a lot.
one little hollow chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Aw. xDD Luke is too cute. I want to pick him up and squeeze him to death! -shot-

Yeah, I'm screwed. Can't wait till the next!
Thread of Life chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha I totally reviewed this just to bump this to 100. Because I love you. And it means more points for me!

*feels bad for stealing someone else's one-shot since I JUST got one*

*gives this oneshot back*

Love you are amazing! I am thinking of an idea for the other one!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »