Reviews for The Tale of the Broken Umbrella
Cattails chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Gah! A cliff-hanger! Now that's just mean. Oh, well, mystery is good for the soul...or something... It was fun reading a chapter revolving around his other jobs. He's so optimistic O_O It's cute. But I want to know the significance of the notebook :P And I keep expecting Knight to pop up O_O Oh, and that apartment doesn't sound fun...but I figure if he ends up with Galen, then he can move in with him! So it'd all work out :P Looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Qzz chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
It always makes me happy when you update! Also happy that you may be getting a cowriter! Good luck!

wonderful chapter, but it seems that maybe not very much happened in it. setting the scene for something more important, perhaps? keep writing!
fam chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
YOU UPDATED!YAY!

I think the cowriter idea is great. Faster updates make me a happy camper

lol

I agree with you on Cracked Butterfruit, she's awesome :)
Parchment Quill chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I feel so terrible when I read this story. It's great but it just makes me think too much. I realize that as pathetic as Luke's life sometimes sounds, I would prefer his life over mine. And that just makes me sad. Anyways, great chapter, update real soon (pretty please).
Thread of Life chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Yay an update. I love this story. This chapter has some really great imagery which I always love. There is something about this story that sets it apart from the rest of whatevers on Fictionpress; it's so god and written extremely well! It's amazing!

Poor Luke. Luke needs some fun! :D
PencilSketchS chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
ah Luke. you're right it is emo. but then i like emo. i just hope things turn around 4 the better soon cause Luke is a really nice guy. even tho he is somewhat crazy at the moment. but hey, we always get caught up in our own dramas don't we? good luck finding a co writer and with you're new stories
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
The only thing I can complain about is that the descriptions cover much but they're not in detail so it gets so confusing! I forget it as soon as I read it because it runs so fast. From the curtains to the frames to the floor to the walls and all over the place.

I like the language. It's very varied and says much.

It's hard not to like Knight! XD

Aw! NO! So mean. I like that! XD He has negative sides, which doesn't happen often in slash fics. Makes the characters very realistic and three (four?) dimensional.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Each chapter always leaves me with more questions than answers.
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
WHAT? NO NOTEBOOK HISTORY? YOU KILL MY LIFE! Now I have to THINK? NEVER!

Luke is definitely growing on me. Him and his nonspeakingness and his quietness and his emoness are all so AW-W-W-W-W-W WHERE'S THE POOR LUKE BABY? THERE'S THE POOR LUKE BABY! GIVE ME A HUG!

I loved this line, “You know what your face makes me think? It makes me think that you don’t cry enough."

I don't know why. But I thought it was gorgeous :D.

and OH MY GOD! HELEN! That's MY name! OMGOMGOMGOGM FATE! But Helen is such a Generation W name. Ew lol. and I want coffee too. BWAHAHAHA. Yummo, my caffeine.

Omg...I still want to know the history. YOU'LL TELL US RIGHT? IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? YEAH? And WHEN IS KNIGHT GOING TO MAKE A REAPPEARANCE? And Galen was not mentioned! GASP! But I still enjoyed the sort of meaningless, half-arsed sort of routine life Luke is currently living. It makes him seem so much more real when he talks about his daily go-abouts :DD

! COWRITER! ! COLLAB! ! I WANT! ! I GASP - DIES. WANT!

Though I'm not an exceptionally diligent or dedicated or particularly organised or time efficient writer. So-o-o-o-o...haha...

and WHUT? DEDICATED TO ME, DEAREST DOMINANT ONE! OH YOU! (RAPES YOUR FACE) AW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W YOU'RE SUCH A SUGAR DARLINGHEART! You shouldn't have! (blush)...Here, you can spank me with a plastic strawberry tonight ;D.

I know, my love life sucks. I'm going to go try hit on the bookstore guy again tomorrow (Even though he's taken, it's still nice talking to him. I'M A HOMEWRECKER!)

BUT IT'S OKAY THAT MY LOVE LIFE IS WOEFULLY RETARDED BECAUSE NOW I HAVE YOU! MY DEAR SEME! WITH YOUR SEXICILIOUS WORDS AND WOWGASMING TOYS! MWAH MWAH MWAH!

Loving you as always :D Update one of your stories soon! I'll always be waiting...;)
rainbowfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is the only story that can be in a competition against your

'BUBBLES'. Honestly, my eyes got misty and my throat closed.

...actually more like I flat-out cried and woke up my entire family. But I'm a very emotional person, so...

Ah, I don't know which one I should beg you to update on...but

I'll happily, patiently wait until I can't wait anymore and then

I'll probably come after you with a pitchfork, or something, just

so you can indulge me with another chapter on either one of your

marvellous works of fiction.

If only they made both of them into real-life dramas...

WUV YOU!~ *HUGS*
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
its kinda sad, but good. update soon
fam chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
out of all your stories, this is my favourite! its awesome so PLEASE PLEASE update!
theStarfly chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Ah.. I can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Luke thinks himself into ruts. ;_; I hope he gets better soon... ._,

Galen seems a pretty interesting character himeself, I can't wait to hear more about him, too!
Qzz chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
yeah!

happy just cause you updated.

keep writing, i don't care which story you update, because I love them all!

what does "etude" mean?

I like Galen. :)
fg chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
YAYAY!

I am in love with this story! Darling!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »