Reviews for Feels Like Home
OoohLookACat chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
i'm not that big a fan of like racing and stuff

but i really actually like this

it's really interesting and the plot line is cute

tristan and brodie are an awesome set of characters

i love it so far and i can't wait for the next chapter

izzie
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
I love this story already and so can't wait to read more. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
PocketofChange chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
gah. well, that was something else. and i love the ring, its absolutely perfect. absolutely! 8)
RockFan chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
That was so intense and so beautiful and just so AW. I want Tristan. Can I have him, please?
Nollie Marie chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
Loved it of course. Update again soon.

Huggles

N
sugarpunk19 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I am always so amazed at the talent on this site! I love this story and can't wait for more chapters.
PocketofChange chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
oh my goodness. how damn cute. and it does ease my conscience that your name is not shelby. anywho, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. 8D
book.babe15 chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
aww this is really good! updatee!
Not Dead Fred chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I honestly must say that I love this story. Your characters are endearing and well written, and I can't wait to read more.

~NDF~
RockFan chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
This is probably my favorite so far! He's adorable! I wonder if he comes in my size...

Amazing chapter. Keep it up.
Nollie Marie chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Aw I hope u feel better. If I told u that I loved the chapter will that make u feel better? Lol well I loved, esp the baby stuff -sniffles I love babies. Update again when u can.

Huggles

N
PocketofChange chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
wowzas. i love love love this. i'm not going to lie. i keep thinking you're like this old friend that i used to have. she was totally into the whole motocross thing AND she lives in kansas! and i'm just like ... what if its shelby... AH. okay anways thought that i'd share that with ya and i think that you are doing an excellente job on this story! i cannot wait until you update! 8)
vio923 chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
Love it! They seem like a great couple. Both sets of families are concerned for them - that's nice. Hopefully they will all get along well.
Neinna chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
First off, amazing! Loved it.

Secondly... chest-colds seem to be a common thing this time of year. Between my roommate and my family, I'm the only one not to have gotten sick yet, and I'm usually the first... but what I wanted to say was get well soon. Try hot water with lemon juice. It'll break down and thin out your congestion.

c-ya

Nna
RockFan chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
OMG Loved the 'yellow brick road' comment!

Loved the chapter and once again, was surprised when I got to the A/N. I didn't want it to end.

Hope you feel better soon.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »