Reviews for Feels Like Home
blurrylights chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Hmm...she's going to get pregnant, isn't she?
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ohh..this is so good so far! I normally am not really into the entire sports story thing, but I'm excited to read this. :)
xo.music.xo chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
loved the story.

it was great ]
Fayre Meira chapter 21 . 12/24/2008
this was a lovely story. definitely has a different theme-background (motocross) from the majority of the stories here on FP. And the way you wrote it - it flowed really well, the characters, the conversations, I honestly can't find a wrong thing about it.

thanks so much for posting this up - it's made my smile :)
kaw97 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story and On Any Day. I know next to nothing about motocross and it was very interesting to get into that world a little.

Your writing is very good overall, but there are quite a few errors - mispellings - the kind spell check doesn't catch - like "they're", "their" and "there." Also things like "her" instead of "here" etc. Maybe you can spend a little extra time proofing or get someone to edit for you.

I do have a question about the medical stuff. Is there really a steroid treatment for preemie babies in utero that helps them develop? Just curious. I've had 2 babies and you did a great job on the pregnancy, hospital and birth stuff overall.

Also, I was a little taken back by Dusty's betrayal. It seemed a little out of character - since he was one of the men in Brodie's life that was being protective of her and such a good friend. It seemed like he was a little vindictive - and I couldn't figure out why HE of all people would think she had been with Robert. Maybe I missed something.

Keep writing!
randomxash chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
omg. you know you should become a professional writer because this story blew me away! tehe. i loved it and i loved Tristan & Brodie; tehe. amazing job.

-ash
OoohLookACat chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
that's such a perfect ending for this

i mean its short

but its perfect

i LOVED it :D

izzie
book.babe15 chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
loved it!
Izzey chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
this is an awesome chapter. she's pregnant again! yay! please update again soon
rockfan chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
Short, sweet and to the point. I love it! Can't wait to read Alex's story, either.

Excellent story! Now that it's finished, I can go back and reread the whole thing.
LupusAries chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
A good ending to the Story, nice to see that robert is out of the picture for good. It has been a nice read thanks for it.
vio923 chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
I didn't expect that. Glad that everything worked out for them. Can't wait for the EPI.
AlexisLovesYou chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
You should totally write a sequal to this with little Magda all grown up. I really liked you story too, it was different from a lot of the other stuff that I read - and I say that in a good way.
Izzey chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
aw. that's sweet. another fantabulous chapter. please update again soon
Izzey chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
awesome chapter as usual. please update again soon!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »