Reviews for Feels Like Home
Rockfan chapter 18 . 11/13/2008
Beautiful! Aww it's a girl! I love her name! Oh, so emotional I can't even form words. I love it!
cherry chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
awsome keep the story goin
Nollie Marie chapter 18 . 11/13/2008
aw, so sweet...there at the end I mean.
Pink5288 chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
Aww poor Tristan and Brodie! Can't wait for the next chapter! I love it! ]
LupusAries chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
AH yes some good punches for that bast* and he got thrown out good hope he takes that as a message. all good for brodie good.

I can unterstand tristans father...but its not good for brodie but i dont think it will be easy for him either. Damn that Bast* robert.

Good work on the dialogues, theyre good and seem realistic especially the dialogue between Tristan and his father.
LupusAries chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
ouch you sure turn the heater up on drama but a good ending to the chapter...ok next is birth lets get over with this so we can deal with that Bast* robert. UH-OH Dusty will be in shitload of trouble for doing this.
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
oh no, poor brodie

but at least they're working out their problems/issues

its for the better - and the baby

and robert - urgh ass.

can't wait for more

izzie
OoohLookACat chapter 16 . 11/11/2008
oh no!

well...they really should have told each other their secrets

poor brodie

izzie
michelle chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
good story,update soon
Izzey chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
aw. please update again as soon as you can! awesome chapter by the way
Rockfan chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
OMG girl! You better update SOON!

Great chapter - it made my chest all tight and stuff. And I'm glad Tristan punched Robert - they both needed that! LOL
Nollie Marie chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Sad to see he wants space...but good chapter eitherwise.
Pink5288 chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
Continue!]
vio923 chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
I could understand Tristan being upset initially. Both Brodie and Tristan are at fault for keeping things from each other. However, there is an easy way to prove if he is the baby's father - DNA testing. He better watch out that he doesn't say anything so bad that Brodie can't forgive him.

Now with the emergency hopefully he'll stay focused on that and not his hurt feelings.

Great story!
rockfan chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
I absolutely love it and I hope you update again soon.

Oh, and Jayson is just so wonderful, huh?
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »