Reviews for maybe it's time to fly on instinct
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I liked this yuou're starting to sound like a bit of a naturalist here (or hippy, yeah!) my fav. line:

"if we would stop telling ourselves all the ways we can’t

instinct would move us in all of the ways that we can."

Wonderfully true
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Yes, this is so true. And I like how you accent some words to make them stand out. I have not much comment otherwise, because I'm not an admirer of poetry.

Happy writing!
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love it. Never gonna happen though. People tend to cling tightly to their ability to analyze.
BalletManiac chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
LOVED your poem !
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
great poem, it's so true. I loved it, keep up the great work!

Faith
by His blood chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
okay, i have a lot to tell you ... tonight i'm going to edit, revise all my writing on this account, because tomorrow i'm going to move all my writing on here over to my alternate account, because fictionpress has officially killed my profile. so we should be able to pm then.

until then, i really need to talk to you. here's how to visit my alternate account on another site i'm obsessed with. go to google, and search for . .Him . you should get links to a site called safe haven. click on one of those, and you should reach my profile eventually. sign up for a free account - i'm sorry if it's a lot of trouble, but i hope and pray it actually might help you in some way, and i really think you could help me and help others and help me help others ... if that makes sense? i really need to talk to you for several reasons.

a lot of spiritual help mostly, i trust you completely and you're basically the only person around my age who i can talk to right now ... i'm also probably going to talk to my pastor. i hope you don't mind, i just need help badly. very badly. actually i might talk to a few other people on here, you just know the most of what i've been through and have been the best - thank you so much for everything. i'm actually not having breakdowns anymore - something i really would love to talk to you about because something really important has changed, a lot has changed and happened actually, and i'm going to need your help because i'm determined not to make excuses anymore and i'd really appreciate it if you could help me with my questions and ... help me. i'll also see if i can talk to my pastor soon. thank you so much for everything ... i hope to talk to you soon. i love you. ha, don't be scared, i love everyone. only i also do get emotionally attached extremely easily, so don't break my heart please :( _

and by the way, your poem? i love the timing. seriously. i needed that like, now. you are amazing. God bless you. i love you :D

in the peace and love of Christ,

alison x