Reviews for Not You
Awww :) Sweet.
this is sooo cute chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love you.
Artume chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw, that's the prefect description! And the ending was predictable, and sweet as well!
sibeckian chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
hehehe.

that was so cute.
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i just had a ginormous "aww!" moment at the end of that...really. and stuff like that isnt easy to get out of someone like me. lol, good job on this. nicely written and keep it up.
Author For Christ chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
dude this is flippin sick! i love the twist at the end man! short but awesome... like some of my friends xP. great job!
Lorki chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is so cute, I liked that you didn't describe the characters much so all we really know is one is a boy the one is a girl, it was nice for this sort of writing. I would have but an 'And' in front of the last little line of her list of things a perfect boyfriend would do, just to show it was ending.

-Lorki (From the review marathon!)
Quiet-Silence chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is adorable! And thank you for the reviews. Chris talks about you a lot and you seem super awesome. hahaha! ;]
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww, that was really sweet. I loved her explanation of the "perfect" boyfriend but at the end she didn't want any of it because the perfect boyfriend wasn't him. It was AeEsOmE!
Eulogies and Epitaphs chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
dude. thats really good. it has depth and it shows how you are personaly
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Sweet & cliché. How could I possibly not like this?

Congrats!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Cute. (: Fluff love. (: Well-written, despite the shortness. A worthwhile addition from Mizz-Insane to our c2. (:
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww that's really sweet.

Good job!
x3life chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw that was really cute )
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008