Reviews for Identity
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
It's all that testosterone and changing hormones. It's making her volatile. :)
Cheondoong chapter 34 . 10/25/2011
oh god i love aric please dont let it end like thisssss
veldraphone chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
oh fuck...poor Cass and Mr anal.
Gaaras Beloved chapter 34 . 7/8/2011
I shouldve seen that happening. i really want keagan to go out with cass!
jayanx chapter 34 . 4/26/2011
I love the complexity of the story line and the characters, eahc one of them is so interesting and so broken in different ways. Everyone seems to be dealing with their own issues in their own ways, and the misunderstanding and difficulty caused by that is almost heart breaking in a way. I really feel for Cass, I can't imagine how hard it is dealing with his own sense of identity. I have friends who are transgendered, and while that is a bit different from what Cass is going through it still can be a source of pain and confusion. You show all that, and you do so with a great sense of compassion and understanding, and I, as a reader, appreciate that. Thank you.
Deewhan chapter 34 . 2/4/2011
I am in love (note in love not just love) with this story. I love the fact that your protagonist seems to have so many faults, all of them possible but not entirely probable, it is easier for mere mortals to relate to instead of something unattainable. Your characterization held true to the end, even with all the drama none of the personalities were lost. And wow was this tale soaked with drama or what? It is admirable that you have tackled such a serious subject in such a mature manner, showing the ability to capture someone's voice, congratulations. Usually an incomplete story bothers me like nothing else, but strangely the note that you ended Ch 34 on seems really settled. Enjoyed the humour and your quirky characters all the way, really good writing skillz ;-)
qwertyme chapter 34 . 1/13/2011
I just read your whole story here and I have to say it was AWESOME! And personally I'm all for Keegan and Cass getting together but I really want to know the whole back story of Shan, Aric, and Keegan. You started to give it up then just stopped :( but ya I really look forward to your next update :D oh and since i don't want to go back to the other story (sorry i'm lazy) I just finished Secrets Hidden In Silence. It was AMAZING! Demitri sort of got on my nerves whenever he didn't tell Kei what happened. But I guess I didn't mind it either because he was pretty much tromitized for life... Oh and I love that you put Demitri and Beau in this one! I was so excited when I realized it! At first when you said the teacher had streaks I thought you just really liked pink and purple streaks but once they were in the store and Demitri was signing I wanted to leap for joy haha ;) anyways I look forwad to more of your stories :D (sorry this review is so long and random .')
AmatureAuthor chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
T_T wah, poor cassidy! and for some reason, cassidy's voice (in my head) is that of my friend patrick... maybe its cuz his voice sounds... well... gay (even though hes totally straight which i know for a fact). hm.. whavever, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
mewlexi chapter 34 . 10/5/2010
WOAH! THAT WAS JUST THE BEST! I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN OF THIS STORY! Please update soon_
mewlexi chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I like Aric_
mewlexi chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Yes! Go out with him!
mewlexi chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
HAHAHA HA AHA AHA HA I LOVE YOU ALREADY!
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
HAHAHAHA AHA AHA AHHA HAAHAHA SO FUNNY! I love this already :D
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Judo ain't fo' little guys! Take that back!

I kick butt at judo.

Ha!
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
You know whose voice Cass has? Cass has Mason's voice from "Dead Like Me"...that's exactly his voice.
662 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »