Reviews for Crossplay
Shiro Yukino chapter 2 . 3/12
I loved it, it was just soooo cute. I know it was written a while back but I had to say that it was really cute.
Though I will confess that I don't know who Wolfwood is and I hate Sakura. But the story was really cute.
Do write more stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh my gosh, it has been so long since I have read that story that I can't believe I caught that refrence. It made me laugh though, which is sooo much more than I can say for the chemistry homework I am avoiding.
TomatoesAndPasta chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
You really know how to make the characters feel real, as well as the environment. You're good at beginnings and great at ending, and I really enjoy reading the middle too. You manage to keep the readers interest for the story up until the very last sentence.

There are some tiny little things that could have been better, like a few sentences or words that could've been in another order or written differently to make it sound even better. That's just my personal opinion, tho, the way I would've done it, but you're not me so don't bother too much.

Well, shortly, another amazing story. :) Keep up the good work!

/Taiga
me chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cute!
Chatte-Rouge chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Its cute xD
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 6/7/2010

welcome to our website is :
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
aw. So cute :D
candy12110 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It's claus and it's from Snow Prince
Flame150 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Nick's Middle name is Clause. He's from your other story Snow Prince. Which I have to say is one of my fav's. lol
shuurai-chan chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
kawaii or cute for those ppl not versed in Japanese. is there gonna b a 3rd drabble?
idiotsite chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I didn't realize XD Cuz I don't think I read that one yet XD But I'll try to get to it (after training x_X) Loved them, they're cute :D
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Yeap I was right. I read Snow Prince and recognized the Andy & con from this summary.
bibbi chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aww, so cute :D really liked it
Blind Scribe chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Nicholas CLAUSE Welsh! HE WAS FROM SNOW PRINCE!

Ha! i figured it out. Im a genius. I want cookies!
DefineNightmare chapter 2 . 1/29/2009