Reviews for i've noticed that people are blind
breaking is beauty chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i really like the way you format your poetry.

im not sure i understand how to correctly put line breaks for stanzas and all that.

how do you do it?
aberlemno chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
At least if these gosh-darn mad scientists hadn't been such insatiable little buggers then there would be no internet so I wouldn't be so depressed and terrified now. How is knowledge going to destroy us? Are you talking 'smiting by God'? If there is a God, why would he/she/it want us not to understand the world? We need to know our place in the sense that we have to work as part of nature and the planet as a whole, but stumbling around with blinkers on trying not to be interested in stuff isn't going to help anyone.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
love it, our thirst for unquenchable knowledge, will altimately lead to our demise
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I don't know if I agree, but I like the idea.
by His blood chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i'm not okay (i promise).

this is so much more bipolar than it should be.

i am a failure.

i think i have some form of screwed up OCD. i can't stop cursing in my head, i have horrible evil messed up thoughts in my head that happen over and over, i don't want them, make them stop, go away go away go away go away go away stop stop stop

no no no

failure. i can't do anything. i can't. i can't. i'm a fake. i'm such a fake. i act ok for the sake of others because i don't want to drag them down, and i help others when i'm upset instead of helping myself.

i have too many issues. like the last poem i submitted before nov 22 was like 'let me burn shoot me please' and those scars are still there, i'm much more sensitive and over-perfectionist than i could be. i'm doing everything wrong, screwing up again, exhibit a i shouldn't even feel like this, i fail at everything, i've always been a failure, always, the more depressed i get the more i screw up, i can't do anything but screw up. i can't do anything.

i'm not going to cut but i feel like it. HOW SCREWED UP AM I. i probably will end up having to tape my freaking hands together and start screaming at the voices in my head. i am a sick, sick girl. why won't girl, interrupted leave? go away i don't want you. go away please go away stop why why why i can't breathe. i get triggered too easily. i can't look myself in the eye because i'm a fake failure. i feel like smashing the mirror until there's pieces, look, there she goes. i can't do anything because i can't breathe. i get triggered too easily and then get too depressed and go through this. another form of screwing up.

i'm just a failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure. failure.

i feel like i'm going to throw up.

'good you horrible girl, maybe then you'll drown in your own filth and suffocate on what a pathetic failure you are.'

welcome to my head.