Reviews for Temporarily Out of Order
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Excellent voice in this, as it is quite relatable, and true of the origion of inspiration. Reading is writing in absentia. We garner so much knowledge subconsciously from what we've read, seen, or absorbed from so many sources. The mind, at least mine, gets kind of anxious if I have the will to write is there and the words are not, but if it doesn't materialize I figure that I'm just storing up images, themes or bits of poems that are yet to come. It doesn't necessarily solve the issue in the short term, but it seems like I'm still being productive without actually producing anything tangible. Good write. I know how you feel here. MD:77.
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I'm feeling a little like this too. And she will come, I know it too. Take care.
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I laughed when I read this. I think we have the same muse, and she's cheating on us.
diffident chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I love how you give so much personality to your muse-she's like a lover who's angry and jealous, but you know she needs you as much as you need her. Haha anyway, I like this poem. The end of the first stanza is an appropriate climax, and it's very singular because the curse is out of place with the rest, but it expresses your anger well. Good job.

marie