Reviews for You, My Friend, Are Dreadfully Mistaken
Wicked Neko chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

but when are you gonna updaaaate?

Jack is so freaking random and amusing and I majorly heart that. And Ronnie n him are officially a couple! How could you stop there?

It's not fair for my poor heart. T_T
Collins-A chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Only one more chapter, and you havnt updated since the dinosaurs roamed. I loooove Ronnie! (Drool)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
And I want to have review 111...
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
This made me HAPPEY!
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh, this sounds like a cute story! I LOVE Jack, he is AWESOME!I love him and I can't wait until Ronnie finds out that he loves jack, too :)!
Kidiu chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
Only one chapter left, but it's been almost 3 years! But that's okay, because this chapter itself is a good, satisfying end. Loved your story, it was full of humor, LOVED it!
One Shot Fanatic chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
... I remain unsure of whether to root for Georgie, or Ronnie... I think Georgie is winning...

BUT! I LOVE JACK SPADE! (Yes, I have to say his full name, it's too awesomely amazing to cut down to just Jack or just Spade.)

Good job, and keep writing~!
Max-Ashworth chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
*giggles insanely* I always love it when I find a story with a gay-guy version of me. But besides the gender ti\hing, me and Jack? We're EXACTLY alike. xD Well, when I'm on an upswing. (Lawl bi-polar disorder can be more fun than those pussies on TV lead you to believe. Although I'm usually on an upswing and not depressed so maybe I can't judge! 8D)

Ee~ I really really really like this story. I was going to go to sleep because I have to wake up early for a shower but I had opened the window for the first chapter 6 hours ago and was like, "Oh, if I don't read this now I won't remember the title! GOTTA READ IT!" So I did, and now I AM A HAPPY CUDDLEFISH and yes I know that it's supposed to be spelled cuttlefish BUT CUTTLEFISH DON'T CUDDLE WHILE I DO! *cuddles for everryyonee!*

Either way, so yeah. :D I can't wait for...lol the last chapter I guess. I always find stories at the beginning or at the very end. I am not sure how I do this, but hey, I'll go with it!

PS: HANNAH MONTANA IS EVIL AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE JACK, IT DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY TO WEAR THAT SHIRT EWW. :

PPS: The Mussos are just plain cute guys...Mitchell AND Mason, who is in METRO~ STATION~ ehhe

PS: Lol I wish real life were like this, anyway. You know, the friend turns out to be not straight. xD That would make my life easier and a lot happier. ;_;
I Could Delete You chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
dude. that's a lot of reviews. like, a lot. this chapter was pretty much adorable. Like, really. So cute. Oh, and that fanfiction, Very Bad Things, is totally hilarious. Anyway, I basically love this chapter. I thought Jack is the cutest thing since scruffy kittens, but Ronnie kinda stole that title. Maybe. Or they just tie. But it was really sweet.
Tsuta chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Cute story so far even though Jack is ridiculously annoying haha. I like Ronnie though! Update soon.
ValuedOpinion chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Ahahaha, man I love this story. Good to know you're back :D I can't believe there's only one more chapter left...wow. You should make it a REALLY long one with lots of Jack/Ronnie goodness. :D haha. Do you plan to write an epilogue? Anywho, awesome chapter as usual and I hope you had an AMAZING birthday!
YoMommaBiatch chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
GAH! i fucking LOVE jack!
Cattails chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Ahahaha, poor Ronnie. I love his plan. And he thought Jack liked George? Really? Pft. XD Aw, but they're cute. I'm rather fond of that kiss...grabbing the nose is a very handy way of dragging someone across a table. Hee.
Qzz chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
YES! you UPDATED! I LOVE you!

ehm. this was a good chapter. I love Jack. He's so funny. keep writing!
VelvetyCheerio chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Hooray, you updated! I loved it completely, wouldn't have asked for more. Jack is just a riot and I love him for it! Aww, I want to see more of Ronnie's shy side in the next chapter, its positively adorable. ;3

Excellent chapter. Good job and I know you're going to get into the triple digits, you're just that good. Update soon!

Velvet.