Reviews for True Love
Summercloud chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I've been there, and I felt cold reading this because its such a mixed emotion, being happy for someone you once cared about more than anyone else. Well done.

Peace, Daze
reluctant writer chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Very pretty. Simple, yet to the point. It has a kind of uneven rhythm that fits well. "I can be near to you like a smile,/

like feet on the road beside you, words round a campfire,/

tears and laughter shared." A comforting image, that the narrator will be walking the journey of life with this person, good times and bad. The last stanza wraps it up nicely. If only everyone could have someone that loved them like this.
kloun mannequin chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
the metaphors are good, it's an excellent poem.

happy holidays.
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful (as your work always is)... touching... Just wanting to be whatever the person wants you to be... and reflecting that silent, but deepset -longing- to know what it is.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
This was so beautiful. I loved the title of it, it's really eye catching. The poem flowed so nicely though, it just had life to it. I think I love the last 4 stanzas the best, keep it the great work.
Benjamin Gainsborough chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Truly magical!
Vyvyan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Sweet, yet sad.
Acid Sky chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Wow... this is amazing. I adore the way you wrote it, and I love the idea. fav for sure!
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
So sollte Liebe sein! Aber genau diese Selbstlosigkeit wird 100% ausgenutzt oder ausgelacht. Mach dir nichts draus?

LG

Franziska
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
gefällt mir auch sehr gut, ein schöner Zyklus!
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
echt schön, wie du zugleich den flüchtigen Moment und deine Gefühle zum Ausdruck bringst. Und die ersten 3 Strophen sind nur ein einziger Satz, was ein schwebendes Gefühl erzeugt.

LG

Franziska
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Though without a single word suggesting it, and perhaps exactly because it's not deliberated implied, this poem has a tint of sadness and despair. I liked your choice of vocab which is somewhat medieval.. Lips tasting salt - tears?

Vivid imagery, I had the scenes appearing in my head, in slow motion.

Feelings well expressed )

fleur
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is so bittersweet.

I love the fact that even though the narrator's love has found another, the narrator does not bear a grudge. He/she is even smiling to see that the person they love is happy with someone else, and that is very touching.

Quite different from the usual 'I hate you/you broke my heart' scenario.

Lovely.
Yellow Duvet chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww, so sweet. Very simple but written in a way that makes it very fascinating. Great job. :D